Writing in English

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
121-129 z 129
| następna
Cytat:
tak. 'seemed' tutaj mozesz rozumiuec jako 'przypuszczam, ze'
....tak, prawdę mowiąc osobiscie wolę " seem" ,bo to jest bardziej " indicative ' i 'polite to anyone " , must znaczyłoby jakiś przymus zewnętrzny ..
what comes to referendum's outcome I think they'd paper over the results
Cytat: Robbertoxx
what comes to referendum's outcome I think they'd paper over the results

this is not Poland. British Governments have been toppled over far smaller things than that.
Things shape in a slightly ( hmm, I'not 100% sure whether I can put " slightly " together with " different ",but nevermind ....) different way over here in Poland... I'm sure some of our politics should have been jailed for their " not in our name " policy .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 15 wrz 2016
>>> " slightly " together with " different ",
Czy masz pojecie, ze za takie laczenia wyrazow ludzie juz siedza w wiezieniach...oh, jak dobrze, ze tego nie zrobiles...:-)
Cytat:
Czy masz pojecie, ze za takie laczenia wyrazow ludzie juz siedza w wiezieniach...oh, jak dobrze, ze tego nie zrobiles...:-)
.... ale za 'markedly different " - nie siedziałbym @Terri :) cóz ja bym bez Ciebie zrobił ?
>>>cóz ja bym bez Ciebie zrobił?
that's not the first time a man has said those exact words to me.....
Cytat:
that's not the first time a man has said those exact words to me.....
..I know it's all my fault being too passionate, I've learned through my days such tactics just will not pay off , sarcastic one :) @Terri - nie wiem czy to ma sens , ale ja zawsze przezawsze piszę " z głowy" - myślę , iż jak na mnie to jest ok :)
To continue,, I've paid the price at times for being too passionate kind of a guy to women ,and I swear I'll never be into the same sort of thing again :) @ Terri - I DO NOT mean you of course - I just meant an older times when I was happier, smiling all around and more opened to the outside world:) .
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
121-129 z 129
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka