Hunting for a BigFoot (low level stupidity)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Terri , Mg, Robbertoxx.

I would like to call out all of you who indulge in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour towards me.
Please engage in a conversation with me on some topic (anything really except smth. ridiculous) on Skype.
Anytime really. Why I'm doing this? Because I consider you a very sad excuse for English speakers and I am tired of your retarded behaviour.

Face the challenge or crawl into hole...and disappear. you don't have to turn on a camera , stay anonymous no problem about that just need to hear your voice. During the talk you can use google and whatever...I don't care. Ofc I will record it and post it on YouTube so people from ang.pl will have access to it.

Just let me know about the topic and when would you like to talk. If none of YOU take the challange then you obiously LOSE MISERABLY and you will prove that your are FAKE which you are and on the whole YOU'RE A JOKE.
edytowany przez big.f00t: 10 lut 2017
Sorry, darling, but I have better things to do during the day.
I am obviously fake.
I guess no comment but...

I'm giggling and laughing at you. Absolutely grotesque.

case closed.
Cytat:
Sorry, darling, but I have better things to do during the day
...I heard this line : 'I have got better things to do like cutting my turned nails:)'
nasty...
Nails can turn color or they can be curled up.
I would say Terri's English is of too low a level... SAD TO SAY.
Of course...Everyone believes you as well - be under no illusion.
I don't give a damn how people perceive me...I don't care... your English is of too low a level to CARRY OUT a conversation on some topic. It is not in your capability ... I'm SURE. If you were you would just prove it i a few minutes... it's only few minutes... but your english is garbage... this is why you are so touchy ...about it cos you are insecure... INSECURE.
methinks the lady doth protest too much.
We have all seen on more than one occasion your capabilities in the English language...and that is enough to convince everyone who is the master and who is not even a pupil.
Who gives a damn ... about some forum ...You've never even seen them EVER in your life...and if you have it would be ODD... Very Strange...You try to get your grammar right...fine... but what you need to understand is it has nothing to do what so ever with how good speaker you are. You need vocabulary in general you need common sense.

I hope you will change your mind...I also need somebody to talk to i terms of practicing speaking.
You are just too afraid ... and obviously ...because you are poorly spoken ... thats the only possible option ...
It is not about ME...it's about you ...I don't care about what people think bout me. You on the other hand I guess are very insecure and afraid to speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cytat:
You need vocabulary in general you need common sense
... apart from these mentioned by you , you also need to have a good grammar ..simply to be understood in the right way.. ..do not act as if you wrapped the whole world round your little finger .
Cytat:
I guess are very insecure and afraid to speak
...you jumped at false conclusions.. I am told I'm better speaking than writing :) .
Nevertheless , I will no longer fall out over that , ..got other things to do this chilly and foggy morning .;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia