Am I on the right Forum?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am an American that is coming to Poland for three months this summer to gather information to write a history book. I am going to need an interpreter to accompany me on my trip to all the regions of Poland. I have sent want ads to several of the larger universities within Poland but they do not seem to reply. Perhaps their bureaucracy ate my emails. I was hoping to find an English speaking student on summer break for this job. Regardless, I have been directed to this website as a possibility to help get the word out about this job offer. Does anyone have a better idea for me to get more applications?
I hope I do not get kicked off this website for posing this type of question.
Can I enter my email address to receive more information or is it OK to use this forum?
Try finding a FB group for Polish translators. Your search keyword would be "tłumaczenia" / "tlumaczenia". You may also try posting your message on similar groups for students of lingwistyka (linguistics), which in Poland means studying to be a translator / interpreter, or anglistyka, which is the study of English as a university programme. Good luck!
@1_for_Ang

I wrote you a private message here.
There is a website 'Polish forums' where it is more likely that you would find someone to meet your needs.
Been there, i've contacted https://buki.org.pl/korepetycje/jezyk-angielski/ who helped me to communicate in Poland and start learning polish.
edytowany przez hateflowswithyou: 03 kwi 2018