czy moze ktos mi pomoc napisac 3 zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-38 z 38
| następna
Cytat: dekiel
My daughter is the apple of my eye, she keeps me busy all day.

the apple of my eye to cos w sensie: najukochansza /jest moja dumą/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 13 maj 2011
Precisely, and that's why she devotes all the attention to her.
I devoted myself to my daughter and that keeps me occupied all day, which makes me a very busy young mother.
perfect będzie lepszy skoro później piszesz w teraźniejszym:

I have devoted....
Cytat: eva74
perfect będzie lepszy skoro później piszesz w teraźniejszym:

I have devoted....

I've always thought that in the american variety of English using past simple in such a case is permissible. Americans tend to prefer using past simple over present perfect in many cases. For example a British person might say: "I've just finish reading that newspaper and it was such a lovely read" but an american could just as well say "I just read that awesome newspaper."
I've always thought that in the american variety of English using past simple in such a case is permissible.

It's not the same case that you discuss below.

Americans tend to prefer using past simple over present perfect in many cases. For example a British person might say: "I've just finished reading that newspaper and it was such a lovely read" but an american could just as well say "I just read that awesome newspaper."

That's right, but you can't substitute present perfect with simple past in every case :)
Moglby ktos napisac dla mnie kilka zdan po ang, z gory bardzo dziekuje, oto tekst:
Czesc czy Kamil rozmawial z toba o wizycie domowej? Mialabys czas zrobic mi wlosy w tym tygodniu? Mi by bardzo pasowalo w srode, bo Karol ma wolne, wiec bedzie mogl zajac sie coreczka. Daj znac, dzieki i pozdrawiam.
?????
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-38 z 38
| następna

« 

Praca za granicą