Can you help me please with transcript?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello.
I am translating the audio file. I've got 95% of transcript. Can you help me with the words which I don't understand?

This is the audio file
http://s007.wyslijto.pl/index.php?file_id=84[tel]

And this is the text:

Welcome to step number four. Are you beginning to fell little bit more difference in yourself? In the way you think? And the way you approach your life? (…1) You are? And don’t worry if the change is still fell little (?)formed(?) you because as you continue to practice your new skills you will doubt (2…) more and more into your natural behaviours. And soon of becoming automatic as brushing your teeth (3…) give you this (4…) Because it’s sound up everything that is going on and it gives of the foundation for movements and our lives because like this it is from last session: change is the an result of all true learning. Change envolves three things:
First is the sattisfaction with self (5…) avoid your need
Second – a decision to change to feel the void your need
And third, a unconscious dedication, it is the conscious dedication to the process of growth in changes. The will for act of making the change in doing something. Now (6...) forces idea start the move on. The next thing we’re going to talk about is the gift of a sort ofness. Yes I did say gift because first of all I wanna warn you to make e destinction between being a sort of and being aggressive. Now aggression is often seen as a negative trait. The truly it isn’t. Like all traits it has place and at times it can be necessary in ones lives. Being pushy, boysters or over(7...) to very indegrees can all be helpful. If you are salesman for example or if you (8...) defend yourself. Being aggressive with women is one of the fastest ways to scare them off. Aggressiveness often have hints with in it anger. Not only with women byt in world in general and that kind of (9...)Anger smacks of the man who isn’t in control of his life. Succesful man are always in control of themselves so aggression isn’t something you want to portray in everyday circumstance. Now, it’s absolutely vadial(?) to understand the differences between the two. The basic difference between being the sort of and being aggressive is how your words and your behaviours affects the rights and the well being of others. Do you have their best interest in mind? Are you working with an issue, with the mindset both of you will come away from a win-win situation or are you so focused on the winning that you develop the (10...) attitiude (11...) managing in high class german clubs for over 14 years and in that time I had worked with thousands and thousands of women and I had watched tens of thousands interactions. Men who are rude and aggressive send women running away faster than speeding boat. And I know that you won’t be the man who does that. A sortofness is frequently miss understood. Some people believe you have to be confident to be a sort of. However being a sort of is a less of being confident and more about valuing yourself and your position that you are coming from. Now you know what aggressiveness is lets to find and talk about some of the traits of being a sort of. A sort ofness is the ability to formulate and communicate (12…) Opinions and wishes in a cler, direct and non-aggressive way. A sort of behaviours involves being clear about your all needs and expressing them respectfully to others. Think of someone who has an air of a forty(?). Someone who gets thing done and (13…) listen to without (14...) However, the sort of people stand out when you come across them and they definitely stand out od the women. A sort ofness has the potential to open up the more (15...) any other set of potential skills. It can boost your self-esteem, boost your confidence, reduce your personal stress level and help you get everything you want get out of life. When you can treat people positively and fairly you gain respect and genuine liking of those around you. Communicating a sortofly will lead to better interaction with everyone but especiallly with women. Now I was the manager of four-stuuf in a hundreads of dancers and (16…) Every night. I have to be a sort of, every day because it is the nature of people in that industry to try to (17...) roles. Nor I learned that it is important to stay (18...) but being neither aggressive nor defensive. Being good and being a sort of means you are non-reactive but acting from your own feelings of self world. And that’ s where the outside world get to see your strenght. This is opposition where you are forme about your wievs and the your points and your job is to communicate those ideas over so that the other person begins to become a witness to that world. Now unfortunetelly some women will test you to asses your strenght and position. They will test what you will and want put up with to make sure (19...) of sharing their company. Some men reacts passively with this kind of behaviour because they are unable to say no. It is important to be able to stand up for your rights and feelings and say no is a part of this. Using interesting ideas that incorporates things we’ve been talking about. The man who has passive behaviour value himself less than others. The man who has aggressive behaviours value himself more than others. The man who has a sort of behaviour value himself equal to others and come from his own (20…) of power. Which one of this (21…), which one of this do you wanna be. Now the only exercise for this step involves an just one thing. All (22…) to do is just to begin to notice when you responding from opposition of power and when you are not. Just being aware of this can make a huge difference in how you portray yourself to those around you. So only way to do is just to imagine several situations. I want you to imagine yourself responding positively to a positive situations in how you gonna begin to respond now positively to maybe a non-positive situations just keeping your (23...) your (24…) ok? To (25…) couple of time and match what is it that you want for yourself and begin to build for that into your behaviour and your thinking. Now if you done it a couple of times then you’ll be ready for the meditation. Only when you’ve done this for a couple of time to noticed yourself responding differently to different situations and having a positive outcome can you listen to the next meditation. So go ahead and do this. It should take long. It’s just need to begin the break up the pattern of thinking and the choices that you have. And just imagine for yourself how it feels to respond from opposition of power and how it doesn’t. Enjoy the section, good luck and have fun.
Dużo tego...wrzucam początek:

Welcome to step number four. Are you beginning to feel a little bit more difference in yourself? In the way you think? And the way you approach your life? I bet you are. And don't worry if the changes still feel little foreign to you because as you continue to practice your new skills you’ll adopt them more and more into your natural behaviours. And soon they’ll become as automatic as brushing your teeth. Let me once again give you this quote, because it sums up everything that is going on and it gives us the foundation for movement in our lives. It goes like this.. and it’s from the last session: change is the end result of all true learning.

Pozdrawiam
Tu jeszcze kawałek. Więcej dziś nie będzie. W niektórych miejscach też nie jestem pewna.
Pozdrawiam

Change involves three things:
First: a dissatisfaction with self. A felt void or need.
Second: a decision to change, to fill the void or need.
And third, a conscious dedication, that is a conscious dedication to the process of growth and change. The wilful act of making a change, doing something.

Now that I’ve reinforced this idea, start to move on. The next thing we're going to talk about is the gift of assertiveness. Yes I did say gift, because first of all I want to warn you to make a distinction between being assertive and being aggressive. Now, aggression is often seen as a negative trait. But truly, it isn't. Like all traits, it has it’s place and at times can be necessary in one’s life. Being pushy, boisterous or overbearing to varying degrees?? can all be helpful in some roles. If you are a salesman for example or if you’re called upon to defend yourself. But being aggressive with women is one of the fastest ways to scare them off. Aggressiveness often has hints within it of anger. Not only with women, but the world in general, and that kind of simmering anger smacks of a man who isn't in control of his life. Successful man are always in control of themselves so aggression isn't something you want to portray in everyday circumstances.

Now, it's absolutely vital to understand the differences between the two. The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how your words and your behaviours affect the rights and the well being of others. Do you have their best interest in mind? Are you working with an issue, with the mindset that both of you will come away from a win-win situation or are you so focused on winning that you’ve developed the take-no-prisoners attitude? I’ve been managing and working in a high class gentlemen’s clubs for over 14 years and in that time I have worked with thousands and thousands of women and I have watched tens of thousands of interactions. Men who are rude and aggressive send women running away faster than a speeding bullet. And I know that you don’t want to be the man who does that. Assertiveness is frequently misunderstood. Some people believe you have to be confident to be assertive. However, being assertive is less about being confident and more about valuing yourself and your position that you are coming from. Now you know what aggressiveness is, let’s define and talk about some of the traits of being assertive.

Assertiveness is the ability to formulate and communicate one’s own thoughts, opinions and wishes in a clear, direct and non-aggressive way. Assertive behaviours involves being clear about your own needs and expressing them respectfully to others. Think of someone who has an air of authority. Someone who gets thing done and is listened to without ever shouting, threatening, bribing, sulking or crying. There aren’t many men like this around, however, assertive people stand out when you come across them and they definitely stand out with women.
Assertiveness has the potential to open up more doors for any other set of potential skills. It can boost your self-esteem, boost your confidence, reduce your personal stress level and help you get everything you want out of life. When you can treat people positively and fairly, you gain respect and genuine liking of those around you. Communicating assertively will lead to better interaction with everyone but especially with women. Now I was the manager of four-stuff in a hundreds of dancers and ??? every night. I have to be assertive, every day, because it is the nature of people in that industry to try to bend the rules. Now I've learned that it is important to stay centered, but being neither aggressive nor defensive. Being good and being assertive means you are non-reactive but acting from your own feelings of self world. And that' s where the outside world get to see your strength. This is opposition where you are formed about your views and the your points and your job is to communicate those ideas over so that the other person begins to become a witness to that world. Now, unfortunately, some women will test you to asses your strength and position. They will test what you will and want put up with to make sure that you're worthy of sharing their company. Some men react passively with this kind of behavior because they are unable to say no. It is important to be able to stand up for your rights and feelings and say no is a part of this. Using interesting ideas that incorporates things we've been talking about. The man who has passive behavior values himself less than others. The man who has aggressive behaviors values himself more than others. The man who has assertive behavior values himself equal to others and comes from his own center of power. Which one of these are you?, which one of this do you want to be?. Now the only exercise for this step involves an just one thing. All ??? to do is just to begin to notice when you responding from opposition of power and when you are not. Just being aware of this can make a huge difference in how you portray yourself to those around you. So only way to do is just to imagine several situations. I want you to imagine yourself responding positively to a positive situations in how you gonna begin to respond now positively to maybe a non-positive situations just keeping your base your center ok? To just run through couple of time and match what is it that you want for yourself and begin to build for that into your behavior and your thinking. Now if you done it a couple of times then you're gonna be ready for the meditation. Only when you've done this for a couple of times to noticed yourself responding differently to different situations and having a positive outcome can you listen to the next meditation. So go ahead and do this. It shouldn't take long. It's just need to begin the break up the pattern of thinking and the choices that you have. And just imagine for yourself how it feels to respond from opposition of power and how it doesn't. Enjoy the section, good luck and have fun.

Not error free.
It's not punctuated.
>will lead to better interaction with
>everyone but especially with women.

INTERACTIONS

>Being good and being assertive means you are non-reactive
>but acting from your own feelings of self world

WORTH

Using
>interesting ideas that incorporates things we've been talking about.

IDEA

which
>one of this do you want to be?. Now the only exercise for this step

THESE

>ely to a positive situations in how you gonna begin to respond

SITUATION

>To just run through coup

SO

>for a couple of times to noticed you

for - he doesn't use this word.
zauwazylam maly blad...
..Like all traits, it has 'it's' (tutaj 'its' nie 'it's' (it is) place...
zauwazylam,
And don't worry if the changes still feel 'A' little foreign to you because...
brakuje:
So THE only way to do is just to imagine...
..Now I was the manager of a FULL STAFF AND hundreds of dancers and PATRONS every night...

...They will test what you will and WON'T put up with to make sure that you're worthy of sharing their company.

...All YOU'RE GOING to do is just to begin to notice
>when you responding from opposition of power and when you're not.

...SO just run through THAT A couple of TIMES. IMAGINE what IT IS that you want for yourself and begin to build for that into your behavior and your thinking.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Praca za granicą