Narrow-Minded wrócił :-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi,
how are you?
I just want to let everybody know that I have come back to Poland and had been admitted at the UMCS university in Lublin two months earlier.
I guess some people of my age still remember me so I am saying where I'm gonna study and that I am still alive. :)

I could not have kept myself up-to-date with all the things you've been writing right here about. I am sorry, but I wish you would tell me where you finally ended up and how you managed to go through all the stress related to our final exams.

thanks a lot for every single answer
bye
Hi;)
Nice to see you again. Congratulations on your admission. Are you going to study linguistics? And which specialization did you choose? I don't know whether you remember that Lublin is my home town;) Have you ever been there?
Finally, I ended up at Warsaw University's Institute of Applied Linguistics so I'm going to move out, or rather I have to, withing a few days from Lublin to Warsaw.
Regards!
Ye, I'm going to study linguistics - German and English.
I wish I'd been to Lublin at least once before moving in but I came back yesterday at night and I think I won't get any chance to visit Lublin within a few next days, cause have a lot to do here.

Congratulations! I hope we will both rejoice at studying at these universities and..., of course, have loooots of fun. :P
rejoice in sth

Congrats to you all :D
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rejoice

re·joice (r-jois)
v. re·joiced, re·joic·ing, re·joic·es
v.intr.
To feel joyful; be delighted: rejoiced AT the news; rejoiced in her friend's good fortune.

Narrow-minded, cg. I wish I could be as systematic and industrious as you ;-).
Narrow-minded, wiesz juz cos o 1 pazdziernika, o odbiorze indeksow badz planie zajec?
Nic nie wiem na ten temat. Wiem tylko, ze 29 wrzesnia osiadam w Lublinie w moim mieszkaniu na Krasinskiego i ide obczaic, jak to wyglada moja uczelnia. :P Czekam na jakies ogloszenia na stronie UMCSu - ale kiedy sie pojawia? Nie wiem.

A Ty dostalas sie na ten sam kierunek co ja? :> Czy tez lingwistyka ale inna kombinacja?
By the way, pakk, how do you know how industrious I am? :P I think I could have done much much more than I actually did.
>http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rejoice
>
>
>re·joice (r-jois)
>v. re·joiced, re·joic·ing, re·joic·es
>v.intr.
>To feel joyful; be delighted: rejoiced AT the news; rejoiced in her
>friend's good fortune.

drogi pakku :D

rejoice in studying sie mowi - posluchaj bbc7 lub bbc4, tam czesto to występuje

rejoice at the news - uradowac sie na wiesć.. inne konotacje niz studying

a co do industrious - you're quite shrewd, I think. :D It's not I don't care a pin, you know. I really do and wanna you to make progress every time you can.
>rejoice in studying sie mowi - posluchaj bbc7 lub bbc4, tam czesto to
>występuje
>rejoice at the news - uradowac sie na wiesć.. inne konotacje niz
>studying

To ze mowi sie z 'in' nie znaczy, ze wersja z 'at' jest niepoprawna, znacyz tylko tyle ze wersja z 'in' w tym radio jest popularniejsze. A co do posluchania - nie lubie radia, a jesli juz mialbym posluchac to nie brytyjski akcent ;)

>By the way, pakk, how do you know how industrious I am? :P I think I could have done much much more than I actually did.

I've observed the progress you've made - just look at your first posts in this forum. 2/3 years ago you didn't know English quite well; now you're gonna study it :).
I guess that's the reason to think that I am stubborn. I still don't know English as well as I wish I did. I'm gonna study it, though. :-) I hope I won't be the worst student, because many of people studying English there have been learning this language for...a very long time and I'm afraid I'll be unlikely to shine there. We'll see.
ja też rozpoczynam studia w tym roku:) ang z niem:) straszne się ciesze ale z 2 str potwornie boje......TY sobie na pewno dasz rade patrząć na Twoją znajomość ang.....mój niem?szkoda gadac...w skzole wziełam tylko podstawy:( mam nadzieje że ludzie pomagają sobie na tych studiach:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Matura