native speaker - looking for clients; Krakow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello,
I am a native speaking English teacher from Canada and I am looking for clients in Krakow.

My credentials include:
- Bachlor of Education from the University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada).
- Fluent in Polish in all forms of communication.
- Experience in teaching and coaching several different sports, so I understand the education process.
- Friendly and flexible.

I believe that the going rate for private lessons is 40 zloty an hour. I am also open to group lessons (2 to 8 people) in which case the rate will be negotiated. Lessons will be created and adjusted to suit the needs and desired goals of the student(s).

My contact information is as follows:
cell phone: 48 69 438 67 72 (English / Polish)
email address: [email]

I look forward to your reply, and please contact me with any information regarding this topic

Jason Moss
Try to get some work in private schools - they are probably looking for native techers right now.
something else:
When you are trying to advertise your competence in English - try not to make silly mistakes.
Terri, you're too harsh. One missing letter and one missing comma are all mistakes that I can see in what Jason wrote.

Jason: please do not post the same message in several threads. This is close to spamming.
Feel free to help people on this forum too - for no charge, I'm afraid. This is a good way to make a name for oneself. However, please do not do others' homework. Instead, let them write what they can write, and then correct that.

Welcome to the club.
mg-
I can only blame my harshness on the cold Krakow morning.
...contact me 'with' (with or for?) any information regarding this topic.
...contact me 'with' (with or for?) any information regarding this topic.

Bu that's not one of those common errors that you see around, more of a slip of the tongue, an infelicitous collocation that one is likely to come up with now and then.

'Napisz do mnie z wszystkimi informacjami' is not, uhm, President's Polish :-). It's sloppy language but not too jarring. Now you can say that a teacher's ad should not contain sloppy language - and you are right :-)
Thank you for your advice. I am sure that terri's intentions were to help. No offence was taken.
A good place to find native speakers or advertise if you are one is

www.nativespeaker.com.pl

Good luck!
Terri, you're a gimp
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Praca za granicą