New Years Resolutions

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Does anyone even bother with making any New Year's Resolutions?
I'll start swimming again!
I resolve to make no resolutions this year.
I'll start learning English again (for the eighty-seventh time in 25 years ).

Jako że to postanowienie poważne - proszę o poprawę tego zdania ( może zacznę od dziś nie od przyszłego roku ).
Nah...I'm already perfect ;)
I'm not giving up smoking this year!
Or next... ;-D
Hi
My Newa Year's resolutions as follows
first and foremost to find a new job
go to far away countries such as South Africa , Kenia etc
I will correct myself I missed the word are. Should be My New Year's resolutions are as follows: Am I correct so far?
It's
KenYa

good luck and send us a postcard :-)
I'm going to give up learning German and English. The more I learn, the less I know. :-( It's too bad. Or maybe foreign languages will be easier next year? :-)

And seriously, I wish I could take a delight in English again instead of complaining about how difficult it is. :P That's my resolution. I hardly know how I can do it, but nothing is impossible!
My resolution is really serious...heh but I won't tell you anything...haha....Let your dreams come true!!!!!!!Good Luck!!!!!!!
I'll try to smile at least once a day because I'm incapable of enjoying!
Good Luck!!!
I'll go to a country where Spanish is spoken. And I'll learn it good enough to speak it there:P

and...
I won't make any NYR that I can't keep:D
Yep!
Im saving for my trip to Malaysia so i decided to keep ALL of my tips in my piggy bank :))
Malaysia is getting closer!

;)
Yep!
Im saving for my trip to Malaysia so i decided to keep ALL of my tips in my piggy bank :))

;)
Yep!

;)
Speak louder :D
Gotta learn Japanese good enough to speak in Japanese not English :)
Defend my BA thesis
Go to Japan.
My New Year's Resolution is to organize everything better, I'm so busy every day and have little time for myself, others and I will aim at getting more on top of things=)
-spending less time before computer
- in sprng and summer running (I run last year and I want to do it this year)
- have better marks in school (especially in english and chemistry)
- and admitted to my dream high school ;)
Oh, come on:)A lot of people make New Year's Resolutions and most of them forget about it after few days! :) If you want to decide to do sth you can do it at any time, not only because of the New Year came!
Hi :D
The thing with New Year's resolution is that plenty of people make them but hardly anyone keeps them. I myself made some huge resolution last year and after few days I stopped even think about them. Hence I agree that if you want to change something in your life you can start here and now. It's not necessary to wait until the next year to come :p It's all about strong will ...
So, make it now!
Try no to write "few days" but " a few days" if you mean "a couple of days"

few days is sth different! - It means - not too many, little, not enough, very little
i guess angel just ment "few days" not "a few days" trying to highlight how little time she needed to give up her plans, don't you think?
*meant
Uhuhu...I'd like lose my weight and stop eating candy :/
, accept myself for who I am,
,quit talking and start doing ;D , get a better education, resolving conflicts...
an I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ;)
Narrow-minded …. "The more I learn, the less I know."…when you realize that, it only shows that you know more than you think you do, you're on a right track and things are falling in place for you bud…just keep at it
i guess angel just ment "few days" not "a few days" trying to
>highlight how little time she needed to give up her plans, don't you
>think?

not in this context, no :)

a few days would be translated into "zaledwie po kilku dniach"
few days would equally be done into "za mało miałam czasu, zeby je przerwać"

remember: after "after" we do not normally use "few days"
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa