Disco Polo

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-49 z 49
| następna
hmmmmm... a jak się robi ten accent acute, na którym ci tak zależy? Ja znam tylko skróty z worda, a tu mi nie działaja:(
no!!!!!!!!! first post in polish!!!
never mind ;)
I copy it from previous post
oh.... geezzzz. I haven\'t even noticed. It\'s almost like when I read something and then I can\'t recall what language was that:)

Should I flog myslef? Would it be enough of a penance?
>Got the drift...another no-brainer but fills up Luke\'s pages nicely
>and keeps people busy.

ehh noughty sk8ter... you are beside the mark
I just wanted to get to know what other people think about this music and show my opinion; and I don\'t think it\'s just \"filling up Luke\'s pages nicely
and keeps people busy\".
I like Luke\'s pages and you are the one who\'s not getting it. A while back we went through the same riga mortis and it led us nowhere. It\'s a matter of taste, period.
Remember the explicit lyrics in rap music and , man, that thing went on forever. I come here cause I like it but as it was mentioned before if I remember well:
de gustibus est non disputandum.

Nevertheless, enjoy the conversation...
:)
>A while back we went through the same riga mortis and it led us nowhere.

But I haven\'t gone through with you ;-( riga mortis?

>It\'s a matter of taste, period.

so i\'d like to get to know your tastes

BTW sorry but i don\'t want to argue with you again, it\'s pointless.
All right then, I was again misread and I suppose I MUST have put a foot in my mouth again... no point of hanging around here. I seem to be getting shit from someone all the time. I guess I can\'t say anything any more. Hope you can enjoy staying here more than I do.
ta-dah...
:/
Aren\'t you a bit too touchy?
>I guess I can\'t say anything any more

I feel exectly the same after reading your posts, so we and our opinions don\'t match up ;(
maybe the best thing to do in this situation is to forget about our altercations and not to annoy each other any more, OK?
;)
Listen, I thought I was here to voice my opinion like everyone else. I said I liked Luke\'s forum (which I still do) but I thought I was entitled to my own view after reading 35 other opinions...
If I have to watch what I am saying and ask for a permission to speak, then I don\'t care for a forum like that. My intentions were NOT mean or against anyone else here and I certainly wasn\'t looking for an argument. So.... there was no need to bring this up as it always takes two to tango!
I guess I should appologize for \"annoying\" someone...(again!) but I am not going to. This was my opinion and I still stand by it very firmly. Sorry if someone doesn\'t like it. It\'s only one out of 38. Shouldn\'t mean that much but now I know it obviously doesn\'t.
just forget it...
that\'s exactly what I\'m going to do.
it\'s not the question of narrow nor open mind. DP it\'s nothing but shit made only for money. It\'c completely worthless. But if someone likes it, that is pretty OK, if don\'t - that\'s also quite good. Please, don\'t mess the meanings
WOW You are all so fu**ed up :)) haha "DP" bit*** write this shit in polish what can't speak or write the language looser ? :) haha Pojebance losu jestescie i tyle mam wam do powodzenia trole pier*** a co do muzy DISCO POLO to niemam nic do niej ... Przynajmniej mozna sie przy tej muzyce wybawic bo trudno zebym miala tanczyc do PINK FLOYD chociarz lubie taka muzyke jak i wiele innych rodzaji.. :) POZDRO buraki
> lubie taka muzyke jak i wiele innych rodzaji..

Good grief! You certainly don't need no education... POZDRO to you too!
>Good grief!

What?
People I do not know what you have to Disco music Polo,
I am one from artists creating this music from 7 years,
I finished musical schools how {as} other.
On my eyes came into being this music and now falls
Every knows crisis in Poland culture dies teams do not have moneys on promotions
People in country fall spiritually from wishes of doing of anything good.
Think sometimes about Poles and disco music polo otherwise than usually,
I know how {as} oneself at lives you because was behind border not once.
I do not know whether you would want to work and to live behind 150 EURO?
And too so much has to to live most of Poles.
Is not me with pleasure to look your idiotic statements.
Listen oneself disco music polo and after that express opinions.

http://prymaki.hg.pl/t01.mp3
http://prymaki.hg.pl/t12.mp3

This {then} that now is badziewie in disco music polo does not mark {means} that always yes {so} was,
Disco music polo in Poland always was oneself class in oneself and never in no other country will not happen again
Compositions former {one was} class, because former {was} cash box now how {as} does not have moneys this {then} and to people oneself does not want to work for groszs {pennies}.

www.greenstar.pl
www.std.com.pl

These firms fall because is lacking cash boxes, people in Poland do not have moneys and nothing buy,
Because disco music polo now is which one is.

I greet
hi, I'm Sylwia and I don't like disco polo but I like "Ivan & Delphin" and mydełko fa
at a loss for words..

I greet;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-49 z 49
| następna

« 

English only