writing about \"nothing\"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-50 z 50
| następna
Here\'s a tweezers. Go find your cock.
There is more meat on a vegetarian\'s toothpick than on your cock.

I don\'t think Cebulka will have much fun....
Ants could use your dick as dental floss.

Do people want to hear ablout the wonderful integrity Luke has as the operator of his own board?Have something to share maybe with others that you are not to proud of???
I am pretty sure they wouldn\'t mind...but will they?????
Now that you know that something has been wrong for quite some time and then there is no explanation from Cebulka or her beau, anyone wants to give me a wild guess who else is involved....don\'t be surprised if I am \"deleated\" again.
Where is our \"purrrfect\" Cebulka? What a sweet little angel...barf.....
the only way we can stay in touch is if I write to you and you write me back. I have your e-mail address...still interested?
the mysterious \"couple\" disappeared.....well, I guess they are not ready to spill the beans just yet...or ever...birds of a feather...his ( as well as hers) mouth is SOOOO BIIIG the could speak in surround sound. In fact, HER lips are so big she puts a lipstick with a paint roller! I\'d love to see that myself.
With the amount of intelligence they both have, I hope this time they will get it... or so there\'s hoping....
well, I apologise for not writing earlier.
:o)
I am at my friends\' and just got a chance, after an electric meter run out of ehem...credits, to get to a PC and write something. I tried to follow the whole discussion....

My (nick)name has ben mentioned a few times and I can not apologise enough for not getting \"involved\". Apart from that, excuse my English, well... what can I say... it\'s Friday... couple of bottles...;o)

PS: will write when I get home :o)

Love
basia
xxx
Here\'s what you need to do, f*ck-face (I\'ll make it as simple as possible):

1. Open up the yellow pages; go to A\'s and then find the Attorneys section.
2. Randomly (you know what that is, don\'t you? or there\'s no such thing as random events, eh? Every action and event has someone manipulating it from behind, WATCH OUT!!!!! here they come - they\'re coming to get you....the voices, oh, my god, THE VOICES..... Come on Mulder! Scully\'s waiting... you have to save her... OK - the attack is over now you can resume your activity) select an attorney.
3. Dial the number and tell him or her that you would like to sue your psychiatrist because he had you on some weird stuff for quite some time but your situation has been deteriorating daily (as you speak to the attorney, try to at least make an effort to dismiss the thoughts that suddenly keep coming, the thoughts that change into voices laughing at you and telling you that the attorney is on it too and together with your psychiatrist and the webmaster here and everyone else you know they all are trying to get you).
4. Relax and try not to think too much - maybe you\'ll be rich; maybe they\'ll do studies on your advanced stage psychosis... who knows? (or maybe they\'ll finally get you....)

There\'s also another option - you may put away that acid you\'ve been on for some time - that may also improve your situation...

Anyway, you loser f*cknut - get help (professional!) and the sooner the better!!!
???...is this the same nice Sk8ter I thought I got to \"know\"? :-(
You are SOOOO useful as a mint flavored suppository! I don\'t know what makes you so stupid but it really works!!!! Have you maybe considered suing YOUR brain for non-support? And as far as I am concerned you are a living proof to me that one can live without a brain...you chose to keep your big mouth though, asswipe!
*cannot - as I wrote - these \"bottles\" ;o)
I have never been nice, don\'t you know? And I am NOT being nice right now, haven\'t you noticed?
I have noticed, I read the whole \"theme\"... I really do not know why you
are attacking me... I did not have a chance to write earlier as I wa sat my firends\'...
I know that you had \"discussions\" before with other \"members\" but I really do not understand where this lashing at me comes from
:(

You know my e-mail so if you want to ask me something you know where to send it to...
You have always been nice to me... :o(
and I do NOT care about right now...
Oh, look people - IT\'s trying to think... how cute......

Now - no matter how big my mouth is, it\'s never going to be as big as yours. After all it\'s you, not me that has that tatoo on your forehead that says: \"DICK\'S ENTRANCE\" with an arrow pointing down to your mouth...
Oh, yes, you DO KNOW and I am not into your dumb little head games,girl. You go and ask your beau about MY address and feel free to write. How is that for an arrangement, eh?
I have smoked fatter joints than your dick! Oh, watch it...there is an inchworm on your thigh...Oh, no I think I am wrong...it\'s a confused tapeworm that looks like it\'s dangling from a cat\'s ass....
Not much meat there...not much meat upstairs either...
I am not going to ask Lukar for your address as I do not think I would be appropriate. Just stop beating around the bush... write what exactly is your problem with me. Forgive me for being surprised as not long time ago you seemd nice to me, but suddenly you are throwing punches at me. If you are not happy with me then why don\'t you write so. I am not ashamed of anything I do. Well, you don\'t know my past ;) .... If I have behaved in an offensive way I would like to know before I may offend anyone else.
:)
Sk8ter, I hope you do not refer to my \"I hate you ;o)\"... Well, if you do then...ehem...what can I say? Please go back and look at the last two posts before my \"hate-post\". What I wanted to \"say\" was... hmmm...it will be long-winded now...:

Someone used \"zakochac\" when referring to me (jokingly of course), you disclosed my marital status when returning a joke to that guy (notice, I used \"disclosed\" but I know that I did it myself on this forum some time ago, so in fact you have not \"disclosed\" anything) :o)... By posting \"I hate you ;o)\" I meant that: \"You have blown my cover, grassed me up=no chance to meet the guy and get an ice cream as you have probably scared him off\". And I hoped you would notice my winking face at the end of that short sentence.

Well, if this is what upset you so much then I apologise, but I did not mean to upset you. That is why I stick so many smiling and winking clown faces here and there, just to let people know that I mean no harm.

If I wanted to be nasty to somebody, believe me, the last thing they would get from me would be a winking face. In fact, they would not get anything from me. You may have noticed that I do not get involved in any heated conversations, even if one is trying really hard to insult me, calling me all sorts of names.
yes
Sk8ter, dear Lord, my workmates very often tell me they HATE me. And it is always when I am stuffing my face with (take your pick): cake, cake, cake or cake. I hear constantly: \"I hate you!\" (when I am seen eating - again) or \"You eat like a horse yet you stay so slim!\". It\'s because I DO eat a lot yet DO NOT put any weight on (lucky me!) - and I do not exercise at all. They munch their corn flakes with skimmed milk while I enjoy my \"breakfast\" cake. So they all HATE me at work for that.

I have a friend who would have probably got completely brown even if she was \"sunbathing\" at night. Anytime she gets back from her holidays, regardless of the weather she had, she is brown, and I tell her that I hate her. I could be like that pig on a spit in a full sun and all I get is off-white. So I HATE her for this - but in a friendly way.

So you see, HATE is as VERY strong word as you want to make it. It all depends who is saying it and who the recipient is. Unfortunately, I cannot attach my voice tag to anything I write here, I just use \"faces\". I treated you like, sort of, a friend but I might have got too pally with you, my mistake. :o(

I really do not know why I am writing all this. You have obviously made up your mind and wrote me completely off. I hoped you would me more understanding.
:o(
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-50 z 50
| następna

« 

Studia językowe