cebulka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
cebulka, what happened to your writing style. it\'s totally different ! is that you????
:o)
he-he
I do not have a style...never mind writing style... ;o)
Besides, English is my second language, so if I don\'t think about ....I know, I am flattering myself with this \"think\" ;o)...... and put an effort into what I am writing, then I produce all sorts... Unfortunately, I do not have \"recording\" memory and cannot memorise and later repeat exact phrases..., but I am not as bad as a friend of mine who gets the beginnings of English words and then generates endings...
;o)
And it is me every time, unless you can see \"cebulka (gosc)\", then it is not me, definitely.

well, your writing skills have undergone dramatic changes!!! I have never seen anything like that before!!!! Anyone can get an e-mail address or 50 of them and then log in.....it shows in color really nicely but doesn\'t mean anything, does it?
It\'s not my style :o)...! ....so I do have one after all! ;o)
I\'m going home...speak to you later, sk8ter... :o)) I am poet and I didn\'t know it!

My silly mood today must be caused by the lack of chocolate..., or maybe the paint vapours I inhaled while painting the skirting boards in the hallway last night are to blame... Anyways, I am off... :o)
Did they get better or worse? :o)

I use one address here and anywhere else. When I am on this forum I use the same nickname (I sometimes appear on \"trojmiasto\" forum, but I use a different nickneme there). I cannot see any reason why I should pretend to be somebody am not. Too much hassle, having to remember so many usernames and passowrds and what I wrote as \"so and so\" three weeks ago. It\'s not for me...;)

;o)
Talking about writing styles is like talking about tastes....you say, yeah, you have taste! ...bad taste...
your style of writing is like the one I see on this forum everywhere else under some goofy names.
what\'s skirting boards...baseboards? what a weird word!!!
Skirting board is this long strip of wood or MDF (you don\'t now what MDF is? MDF stands for Medium Density Fibreboard) that is fixed to a wall and a floor; it\'s approx 15cm wide. It runs along walls.

I do not recollect writing that I have taste....mind you, now I have, and it\'s Auafresh (toothpaste)... and soon it will be coffee...

I really admire when people can be self-critical. Don\'t worry Sk8ter, your name is not goofy at all...or should it really be Sk8er and your finger slipped?
(only joking! ....Sk8ter, put that knife down! don\'t kill me! No! oh! nooooo! )

...to be continued.
;)
Hey Luke,
Is that a comeback? For fuck\'s sake, I wipe my ass with sharper stuff than this.
you are on MY turf now, buddy. i will let the entire polish computer community know what kind of a sleezball you are and I will have a blast doing it! Line up all your fake personalities for writing their comments on your behalf as you will need all the help you can get.
Cebulka..., I hope you don\'t give that ass wipe a minute of your day because you\'re wasting your precious time and $$$ on a loser like this.
You and your board are so weak, you couldn\'t knock a sick whore off a shit pot.
But anyways, I will leave all that for later...when you\'re nicely tucked in your bed and sleeeeeeeeping, so you can\'t deleate anything I write.

hey, look a smily\'s coming your way :)

to be continued
Take your meds, skater.
who else are you lining up to speak to me, Luke? obviously the group of self adoring fans will be popping up all over the place.....anyone I haven\'t heard from before that you have created???
he, he, he
Friday seems to be the day when his condition deteriorates the most. Maybe he intentionally skips the dose for the weekend because he enjoys his psychopathic behavior and being locked in his room he\'s not very dangerous (physically) to others and therefore his doctors allow that.

Nevertheless, I\'d say it\'s a great opportunity for the medical malpractice suit.
another bout of paranoia?
Who\'s going to ring RSPCA?
(wink-wink)
;)
Look who\'s talking???? Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you ever since you started your own board, Luke? Or \"Lukar\"...how is that for a dumb name...is it an Iraqi/Lebenese name or something?

So are you into uppers or downers, old timer???

My wild guess is you are in your late 40\'s? The way you write your shit only suggests that you are not a spring chicken any more.

So, OK, you explain something to the people that are coming here to look at your board. Anyone who has visited ANY other Polish-English forum like yours will notice right away one thing that makes you STAND OUT from all the other forums....AND THAT IS: the amount of questions that are found on your forum....self generated and phoney.
Coincidence? NO!!!! you write your own questions, answer your own questions and at the same time run for Mr Popularity title across Poland.
A total idiot can see that.
You have more faces \"Lukar\" than Mount Rushmore but only one brain cell that fights for dominance.
Anywhere else people write on forums and are being answered but your forum is different. It HAS TO BE be different because you are behind most questions and YOU decide who gets answered and who doesn\'t. If you don\'t like someone you will manipulate everything to your advantage.
Fuck you, LUKAR. You got no cerdibility and I hope sooner or later people will catch onto it. And I plan on helping them. You watch me.

now....ghow do you like benzodiazapines? You will need them!

Oh, I forgot...a cute little smiley just for you :)
And act your age senile!
you buddy get off My forum or I will fuck up yours like you\'ve never seen it before!
hey Cebulka...your beau is visiting my forum to vent his anger somewhere else!
fuck you Lukar...what a fucking stupid name you have you idiot!
ten wpis (Sk8ter-Hater) nie jest mój!! jak mam Ci to przetlumaczyc? nie rozumiesz po Polsku? zapraszam na priv
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia językowe