Hangover

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What effective ways do you know to decrease the pain in \"the day after drinking\"? Excepting not drinking at all. I feel terrible today, after yesterday disco and don\'t know what can I do.
hehe ;)
the only thing that helps me is sth sour to drink or eat and of course a pain killer......
Plenty of liquid, preferably water. Painkillers. It works for me... Some say that a shot of vodka works best... I haven\'t tired...
:o)
Some Alka-Seltzer usually helps me a bit, and yes, drink plenty of fluids (water preferably) because alcohol causes your body to become dehydrated.
And to me a hangover is a deserved form of punishment for an unforgivable sin;D and I don\'t bother to fight it at all costs. However, prevention is better than cure they say, and there are plenty of advice on how to avoid hangover by eating particular food at proper intervals when you drink but I have no clue whether it really works as I haven\'t tried...
there are plenty
>of advice

there IS :/
The hair of the dog...? ;)

I usually get really hung over if I had smoked tobacco the day before. When I get back home I always try to drink as much water as I can, same thing whenever I wake up the next day. Usually helps a lot. It will be milder if you don\'t smoke - that\'s for sure.
no smoking during drinking (yep!!!!!! checked....), sauerkraut juice or tomato juice should lessen this hellish-nightmarish pain...
it\'s pretty nice you write about it;) I\'m going to drunk a lot today,have fun and foget about everything;) best wishes!
oh fuck!!....my head... I\'ve got terrible headache... I feel very bad today.....I promise that I\'ll never take any of alkohol to my mouth... sorry for mistakes... my english isn\'t very well....;/
I think the same after drinking but few days later it I change my mind and forget about this pain.
a lot of fruits: especially oranges that day you are going to drink ; it can be some Multivitamines. Next day you fell a little better. You should also eat fruits of multivitamines durig the party with alcohol:) Try next time....
... and the best beverage to drink down after vodka is \"Sprite\"
\"I always try to drink as much water as I can, same thing whenever I wake up the next day\" ummmmm, i think that most of us after waking up the next day drinks a lot of water :-) Sea of water actually ;-) Alcohol-drinking-related-law :-)
I don\'t know about \"seas of water\", but I do try to drink something, even if I don\'t really feel I want to! I guess I\'m a bit different here - I rarely get dehydrated, and if I drink enough (water!) I don\'t get headaches - but after heavy drinking I\'m usually very dizzy throughout the next day :-)
Oh well, the best way is not to drink at all - which i excersice right now with good results :-) I think too many hangovers in the past - not enough time to rest between the working days - and decision was made :-)
The best way to feel better on the day after drinking is to perspire alcohol.i have tried it
I also kept breaking my promise of not drinking, until one day I had such a hangover that..... since that day (3 years ago) I\'ve never drunk too much again:))
I don\'t have hangovers at all but when I feel trashy I just drink some vitamins (ISO SPORT) and pure glucose. Gets me back in shape in no time! :-)
my recepie is: a lot of spring water, fruit juice, chocolate bars, pills for headache and first and foremost lying in or taking a walk
GOOD LUCK:-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa