Even genie can't do it!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 45
poprzednia |
A woman rubbed a bottle and out popped a genie. The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes.

The genie said, "Nope,sorry, three-wish genies are a storybook myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So... what'll it be?"

The woman did not hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable. These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good but not that good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know - one that's considerate and fun, romantic, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, is good in bed, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That is what I wish for...a good man."

The genie let out a sigh and said, "Let me see the fucking map again."
>>>That is what I wish for...a good man."
After years and years of considerable research and personal experience I have come to the conclusion that 'it is too much to expect one man to fulfill all the roles required'. Therefore, I propose this simple solution:
1. one man for intelectually stimulating conversation,(mature, fun-loving)
2. one man in the kitchen (men have been, are and always will be the best chefs)
3. one man to be the father of your children (young, virile, intelligent, good-looking)
4. one man in the bedroom (one that is exceptionally well-gifted in the art of seduction)
5. one man to clean the house (preferably in a little nifty uniform)
6. one man to meet your parents and friends (one that parents/friends approve of)
Six men for one woman - Now that is not too much to ask, is it?
(personally out of all of them, I always prefer no 4.)
Terry! You have forgotten about 7
7. One man for giving lots of money (still can't get enough of money , today's meaning of love ,main purpose of "being in love" )
seven men for one woman :) just my conclusion : even 7 is not enough sometimes
Substitute money for gifts! Smart women are financially independent.
of course !I 100% agree ; don't keep my last added sentence so real, greetings :)
Mmmm, i also prefer no.4 ( : one girl in the bedroom ); personally i'd rather more."Love is no crime" sangs BBB in the middle of 80's - pretty cool song . Have you known that group?
>>>7. One man for giving lots of money...
Personally, I've never needed a man to give me money, gifts etc...
>>>seven men for one woman :)
...and I could still handle all of them (before breakfast) with one hand tied behind my back.
Personally I'd prefer a more one-to-one story with a certain plot to follow:
no 1 and 6 as a warm-up exercice, no 4 to spice up the relationship and the rest to keep it going;D
hallo :) im not good in english :P i write to you because i have got to you some deal. On first of all my name is Łukasz and i'm 18 years old. If you interested please answer me on my mail --> [email] and please write to my in easy english :P
Unfortunately, whatever your fussiness is ,girls , which is no doubt “conceived” of as a way of trifling with us men, you always win :(
That being so , the following has by all means a ring of truth :

“A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.”

Bu it’s good for “us” I guess :)
Oh, savvy, admit it, you men enjoy it :)

By the by, I am presently being courted by a younger man. The boy is not intimidated by me at all which I find a trifle unsettling. I haven't decided yet what to do about him.
ooooh, is this "Truth or Dare" time?

I was busy fixing grammar mistakes of some young-un, and then I notice there are much more interesting conversations going on.

:)
Savvy is younger than me, does that count??
Well, I have a moral dilemma: should I exploit his youth, or not? I'm thinking it's time to send Janski packing. I haven't seen him here in a while and I'm beginning to feel neglected.

Re: savvy and you - yes, it counts :)
why the heck did we waste our time talking about "umiejscowienie" when there were much more interesting topics in the offing???

Janski?? (barely suppressed shudder"

Mind you, his blatant worship of you to the exclusion of all others was rather touching.

Younger man? go for it!

Sounds like NZ all over again
Ha ha!

I should, shouldn't I? Life is short, right? There is really no point in denying myself anyone :)
Ask yourself this...
Would a man hesitate in similar circumstances?
Where the heck is Sav, I need back up.
You are right. And he started it, so he is basically asking for it :)
Eva: check out my facebook page. I just posted a great tune. :)
Feeling patriotic.
Awesome! Had to add it to mine.
Why some women can find their Mr. Right, and some can't find even their Mr. Right Now?
I don't know about that, merix! People get married all the time, so...? Sometimes I worry it's contagious.
I always have this question om my mind and can't find any answer. What is the factor responsible for this?

Eve, people do get married, true. But how often is that they get divorced? I will tell you, too often! Why, why ... why?
I'm selfish, so that's my factor!
Does it help to broaden your pool of talent to keep a man by your side?
good field research is always important.
:)
My schedule is full. I'd have to give up one of my activities to keep a man by my side. Or he'd have to do the things I do without any whining and complaining.
That's true. Besides, someone has to teach those young ones what to do with a woman :)
not doing any field research :) just trying to pick Eve's brain cause she's capable of .... well, many various things, I guess. :)
Baby, if I taught you what I'm capable of, you'd be every woman's dream come true.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 45
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Studia językowe