Is it possible to get an English Course for free?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Does anybody know the answer?
Yes, it is possible... just marry Englishman or Englishwoman ;-)
Another way, if you live in the UK, is to invite members of organisation called Jehova Witness and you could have free conversation classes... ;-)
Jehonah's Witnesses - sorry
Jehovah's - cos mi klawiatura szwankuje...
ale juz o klawiarurze po polslu, dlaczego? ;)
There’s another option here.

Fly over the Big Drink and land yourself in the Big Apple. Head yourself towards the most skid road of the city. Find some damn chiesler and duke him out propely. Then you’re going to be nabbed by bluecoats and put in the crib with a helluva lot of blasted ex cons around you.
Now you have a chance of having goddamn free course of pure slammer lingo unless you drive a hard bargain and make up a kitty for a real “PhD linguist“.

And after you beat the bricks you're surely not going to talk jives. :)
(with tongue in cheek intended -:)-:).

It's a joke, ok? Don't pull the plug, you dig ? :))
nasty *chiseler, to be more precise.
*r
>>ale juz o klawiarurze po polslu, dlaczego? ;)

Maybe because when I get annoyed I switch to my native language... ?
The fact that you can't get an English course for free is undoubtedly straightforward. Anyway, instead of spending your money for an english course (though, some expensive ones may be vital in order to improve your general standard of the english language) you ought to find a native speaker of the english language to have some extraordinary conversations, although it depends on what kind of person you'll find :)
My friend has won an English course;p He was at the party and somebody asked him to go on a stage to answer three questions;) That was sooo easy, for example, the word opposite good ;D Heh he answered and won a year course for free.;p
Lucky bastard!
I knew I should have partied way more...

But seriously, the easiest way is to find a native speaker, whom you can speak to via Skype. Just place an Ad on the Web. Also, you can learn a lot by yourself thanks to various e-learning websites.
Also, if you know another foreign language you can look for a tandem partner (learn English in exchange for teaching another language).
OF COURSE YOU CAN!

The English courses (as well as another trainings e.g. computer skills, auto-presentation) are available when you apply for EFS sponsored trainings.
you can also use one of the free online applications to develop your skills but i'm not sure if most of them are not just... useless.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie