education

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What do you think about polish education system?
It\'s rubbish.Bureaucratic rubbish.Why do you ask?Do you want to learn in Poland?
No, I\'m just curious :-)
Are you satisfied then?
Couldn\'t you precise your questiuon - in which aspects of Polish educational system are you especially interested?
Polish education system is said not to be effective. Therefore, why do the majority of foreigner (especially those, who are connected with business) claim that polish studens are good employees? I don`t pretend to compare, for instance, the american education system and the polish one, because it has for me no sense (how do you want to compare studies which are free of charge and other, for which you are obligated to pay). There is a problem in polish education system... Polish students and pupils should learn something practical, instead of learning a lot of useless facts. Consequetnly, we have a lot of encyclopaedical knowledge. However, if we made our education system more \"open-minded\" , we would be more competitive. What`s more, as far as I am concerned, I don`t thing that the polish education system is as bad as it is told in public. Every system has both advantages and disadvantages. In some situations it`s better to go abroad (for instance, because of the languages etc.), in other to stay here. I don`t always agree to my teatchers, who claim, for example, that history is the most important subject at all... Sometimes I am jealous of foreigner, who study at a good university. Not everyone can cover the expenses. I am not keen on changing \"my place of education\" because I have been few times abroad and I know that only the well-known universities are good (but you have to pay a hell of money for them). For example, my friends from Italy have to go abroad every year, because they can`t rely on their universities, but this is a different matter.
Maybe Polish people are simply more intelligent, despite bad system and its evident stupidity?:)
it always depends on who you compare.
I know a lot of foreigners who aren\'t as intelligent as I am.
And I know a lot of foreigners who are much more intelligent than I am.
I was only teasing:) that\'s obvious that in every nation there are people of different abilities.
But that\'s a rather common idea in Poland: we are more intelligent than the foreigners. Might be correct if you go abroad and work in some bar and restaurant (though not necessary), but if you meet people like YOU - there\'re not many differences.

It simply pisses me off when some poeple laugh and say that f.ex. Americans don\'t know much about geography and don\'t know where Poland is. The sad might be that the Poles aren\'t much better. Well, they might know where America is, but if you ask who the US president is, or where Peru is, or even what countries are our neighbours... well, those are difficult questions.

As for the Polish education system. I wouldn\'t complain that much. Of course there\'re things I\'d love to change, but I don\'t think it\'s terribly bad.
First, I love to see fewer students in a classroom, then have some non-obligatory subjects to choose from....

The point is that whatever you are talking about, the percentage of the best and very good is not high.
It\'s nice to meet a colleague here.What about teaching in a private school?
What \'bout that?
Would you mind it?
Oh. I did. It was fine. It all depends on the students.
Right you are.I think I will do it myself.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Szkoły językowe