vulnerable teens?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Recently I've been down with the flu, so I had plenty of time. Well, maybe what I'm going to write now is not the perfect idea of what you can do with your free time - I just kept watching television.
Any particular channel.... until I found Fashion TV. And this is what my post will be about.
Why these extremely skinny models are considered the paragon of beauty? And why do you think teenagers so desperately want to look like walking anorexia?? Does the fashion world really have such a big impact on young people???
It's all a matter of personal tastes and likes. Some people find skinny attractive and some don't. Also, what some consider "skinny" others would classify as medium.

I suppose the clothes look better on skinny models - maybe that's why designers prefer them skinny. I know for a fact (not because it's my personal preference :-) ) that most clothes look better on taller people, so if you want a tall model she has to be skinny - otherwise she'll look like a man.

Anyway - I like 'em thin, very thin...!

However I must admit that I'm not keeping up with current supermodels. There are too many freaky looking ones (I don't mean anorexic; their types of beauty are not what I consider attractive). I'm from the generation that was obsessed with Karen Mulder, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Nadia Auerman, etc. (I never liked Cindy Crawford even though she's from the same "batch").
Just take a look at this:
www.museumofhoaxes.com/skinny.html
But don't worry. When it comes about THESE pictures they're false.
They would probably break in a half, if they really looked like that!

But still I think that the Fashion world and the Media are promoting anorexia - just take a look at these lettuce leaf-eating girls on ftv!!
Jesus! Even if the photos are all fakes, somebody must have been so thin to be photographed like this! It's disgusting. Reminds me of people dying of famine in Africa.
Well, in my humble opinion, the pictures are just computer altered... if you could see their ENTIRE skeleton, like in those photos, they wouldn't be able to walk.
There is no way I will compliment anorexic people. What they are doing is wrong and they need to seek help IMMEDIATELY!

Eat please!!!!!! for the pleasure of my eyes!!!
They look like refugees left over from the WWII concentration camps....

If I were dating such woman I wouldn't be able to eat. I'd feel too guilty.
BTW, Your name, Aoirghe - is it a female name?
www.myjokemail.com/content/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=607

I PREFER TO BE FAT!!!
?
Already sleepin'?
I like eating and I'm not skinny.And i will never be!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Business English

»

Praca za granicą