Australia Open?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What do you think about permanent stay in Australia?? I am considering that. it is said that there is a lot of place to live. Moreover getting a job is easy too.I believe that there is a big demand for new workers. What is your opinion??
Ha, and i heard they almost stopped immigration because of too many immigrants... But maybe it changed few months ago, who knows...
I spoke to a girl from Irland few months ago. She told me that she had been living there for a year. As she claims it is easy to find a job such as waitress etc. The point is that the living cost in Australia are below european average. Because of that it`s possible to earn enough working, for example, as a waitress or something like that. I think that it`s all over the world hard to find a well-paid job. Another point is that when you decide to go to Australia then you have to buy a one-way ticket (it is not economical to come back after one week). Then, if you really want to go there then you have to be aware that it is quite possible that you won`t find a job in the beginning.
As far as i know countries such s NZ and Australia demand from outsiders to have return ticket... You are coming as a tourist,. aren't you? :-) and that's true, Nowaczek - everywhere it's easy to find a job but noone thinks about what kind of job and about living costs... It's always: I heard... Oh well, i think everyone has to br burn by him/herself :-) I don;t want to spoil this nice surprise of being a fresh immigrant :-P

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe