Men are useful. Discuss.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is the topic of my written work and that is why I'm looking forward to reading any sentenses pros and cons. I need to know not only my view. Thanks for your help.
of course they are useful!
as some people say, a vibrator doesn't have any function to operate a lawnmover.
Besides, there are more examples when you can use a man.
I use mine to open jars. think of yours.
Men cook well- you can also enjoy that.
man can carry your heavy shopping bags upstairs, from the car....
>of course they are useful!

Of course they are! Why do you think the word 'manpower' means human-labour power :))
Men can drive you mad:))))and drive you crazy:)))-very useful functions indeed.
From my breif experiences in Poland it seems that the men are beaten into submission by the women. The women are either hyperactive, dismissive or insane, all of which I like...
Your experience must have been very brief indeed....this last aspect is especially strange...where have you been? In a lunatic asylum?
if you don't like the man you are currently with,
why don't you exchange it for a new model???

there is always a new model to find!
My dear, how right you are!!!
Some people don't like to change their model, it's co called Kargul's enemy - at least you know it well while the new model can be at fault as well :-) Men are good to be taken care of and they can be useful in bringing money from work :-) good domestic pet if brought up well :-) Seriously - you love not because of but in spite of...
That's why love is so close to mental illness...closer than anything.
An of course i'm not talking about loving in spite of black eye everyday or things like that, cause it's sick. Any man who beats his wife is just stupid, mentally ill and weak creature... And i will never agree with the situation when womans says it's because he loves her... Anyway - yep, love is a kind of mental illness, but ehm rather pleasure one and noone will get you into the asylum and you will be not stuck with bunch of Napoleons :-)
They are useful in moving the furniture :-)
what do you think about "metro sexual men"?
Men are very useful. I can't imagine world without men... Greetings for every man in the world :)
Heheh you know what i'm thinking about? About the movie called Bedazzled. there was one guy who were supposed to be very sensitive and... well he was just crying every time he looked on a sunrise, not even cried but he was just howling because it was so beautiful :-) I don't like it - guy should be hygienic but give me a break if he uses more types of hair products than i do! Enough is enough.
If all you need from a man is hygiene then you haven't met the right man. OK there is a certain standard that every civilised human being should attain but you also have your animal instincts, pheromones and the like, which aftershave and deodorant manage to effectively eliminate and reduce every guy (and girl) to a bottled product in terms of chemical attraction. And why does the topic of insanity keep arising in this temat. Its like I say, Polish women are crazy (and thats much better than being a boring German).
Polish women are as boring as other women - go to Berlin and YOU WILL FIND some crazy creatures, not necessarily German of course:)
i was talking about metrosexual men... My husband is just the right type of man, the one i want and need... I have an impression you didn't get properly what i said above... Anyway... every woman is crazy, especially in a period time :-) :-) :-)
Just in case -
metrosexual n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
Sorry Kasiul, I haven't read your posts and my answer was a little bit foolish.A metrosexual ??????????????Good heavens ....
Heheh zona exe put this question and i simply answered it :-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

FCE - sesja zimowa 2004