CV i list motywacyjny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
właśnie spłodziłem CV i list motywacyjny po angielsku, byłbym wdzięczny gdyby ktoś mógł zerknąć i usunąć ewentualne niedociągnięcia...

CV:
-------------------------------------
Slawomir Pardej

– well organized
– responsible
– good team player
– effect oriented

Personal
Date of birth: Dec/30/1979
Place of birth: Tomaszow Mazowiecki
Marital status: single
Education
2000- current Technical University of Warsaw Warsaw
Faculty of Electronic and Computer Science
main: Telecommunications
(master thesis related to cryptography,
supervisor: dr hab. Andrzej Paszkiewicz)
1994-1999 Electronic Technical School Tomaszow Maz.
main: Computer systems
Skills
• Ability to work in fast pace, effect oriented, English speaking environment
• Programming: C, C++, Java, PHP, SQL, Assembler
• Well familiar with OpenSSL, MFC, NTL and cryptographical algorithms
• Windows, Linux and Unix at administrative level
• Ability to read English documentation
• Familiar with radio and network data transmission (GSM, UMTS, TV, radio, TCP/IP)

Experience
Jul.01.2003 – Aug.31.2003 Practice in Polish Telecommunications S.A.
• Individual clients service (selling products and services)
• helpdesk

------------------------------------------
list motywacyjny
-----------------------------------------
apply:
Accenture work offer
Ref. No. 05/PR/GRA/03

Your work offer, that I saw in the internet, intrigued me very much, because work in IT is adequate to my education, skills and future career plans.

During my studies – especially during writing my masters thesis – I had an opportunity to familiarize myself with many of programming techniques (e.g. C, C++, Java, SQL) algorithmic and optimalizations issues. Abilities such as analytical thinking, fast learning and accurate conclusions should be very useful for a worker in a company like Accenture.

I am a young, ambitious and flexible person with a lot of interpersonal skills. Fast pace, effect oriented and extracting continues gains of qualifications work, it is a challenge that I hope to match.

If you are interested with my offer, I am ready for personal meeting to fully present myself.

Yours sincerely,

Slawomir Pardej
mam nadzieje ze to CV jest na polski rynek a nie na rynek prace w USA czy UK, bo jest to zupelnie "niepoprawe politycznie" wg zasad tamtych krajow, jak i "Europass" (standardu CV dla EU ) umieszczac personalne dane typu wiek, stan cywilny itd.

Poza tym to za malo na temat tego job experience.

aha ... Interested IN a nie with i kilka innych drobnych.....
Tak, CV jest na rynek polski.
Chciałbym napisać coś więcej na temat work experience, ale w tym momencie nie bardzo mam co:(
Właśnie o te drobne mi chodziło...
Dzięki za sugestie :)
a jak na rynek Polski to SPOK,
moze ten link ci w czyms pomoze: http://www.stargard.edu.pl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=25
Jak na rynek polski to po co gender: male? Chyba to oczywiste ze Slawomir to nie Slawomira :-)
Telekomuna to Polish Telecom
Parę lat temu magazyn "The World Of English" wydał 3 zeszysty (z kasetami) poświecone tematowi Business English. Można je za psie pieniądze zamówić na stronie http://www.woe.edu.pl .

Poza tym przykłady CV i listów motywacyjnych można znaleźć w repetyturium małgorzaty Cieślak wydanym przez Wydawnictwo WAGROS:

www.wagros.com.pl
cv i cover letter mozna znalezc rowniez na wielu stronach www :-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa