Hallo I'Alakina Mann and I love english..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie wszystkich ! Pozstanowiłam zagościć na tym forum poświeconym najpiękniejszemu językowi na świecie. Kocham angielski , Wielką Brytanię i mojego męża (Anglika). Może to zabrzmi dla niektórych niepokojąco, ale jestem przekonana o wyzszosć tego języka i wyższości brytyjskiego narodu nad resztą tego świata. Będę starała się pomóc wszystkim, którzy potzrebują takiej pomocy i przy okazji sama dowiem się zapewne wielu rzeczy od Was.
Pozdrawiam Was- Alakina Mann
Ale gafa !! i to juz na wstępie- I'm Alakina Mann- tak winien wyglądać tytuł tego wątku:-)
witam:)

>Pozstanowiłam zagościć na tym forum

a może się zalogujesz?
-a może się zalogujesz?

Hmm . dobrze zauwazyłaś- M O Ż E!!!!!!
WTF???
wyższość jednego narodu nad drugim już kiedyś trenowaliśmy.Może lepiej nie budzić takich wątków, a wife of an Englishman
Hey college. good to see you.
good to see you, too
I dodam jszcze ,ze procz angielskiego znam doskonale wlsoki i hiszpanski. Troche tez mowie po portugalsku ( uczyłam się z ESKK!!!!) A Ty college procz angielskiego ,jakimi jezykami jeszcze wladasz?
Go get some sleep girl. Is it the late hour or are you really as pathetic as you come across?
well, well, well, another competiton. I speak good Polish.
i understand:-) But speak doesn't mean think, isn't it?
Let's have another competition, like whose husband's got the biggest dick. That'd be fun, not just being intellectual all the time.
but speak doesn't mean think, does it - this is a proper question tag.
"I dodam jeszcze, że prócz angielskiego znam doskonale włoski i hiszpański"
Bez obrazy, ale trochę skromności by nie zaszkodziło, prawda? ;-)
Nawet jeśli znasz te języki na tak wysokim poziomie...
I've observed a strange phenomenon, Anytime a person claims to speak a language "perfectly", in practice it turns out they can barely articulate a couple of phrases with a very strong (foreign) accent, basic vocabulary and grammar. Strange, isn't it? :)

But Alakina Mann is bound to prove the opposite and make me change my point of view;> Great, isn't it?

Rgds,
Kociamama.
Thank you forbeing here, please help us, inferior POles, with this difficult language as often as possible and don't hesitate to indicate the mistakes you see. I'll be grateful if you do so;> I'll find your advice invaluable.

Rgds,
Kociamama.
sorry, kociamamo, can't catch it. What you mean
I'm obviously referring to Alakina's perfect knowledge of numerous languages. Impressive, isn;t it?;>

I'd never say my POlish is perfect and nor is my English, with Norwegian far being from perfection, but I['m just an inferior POle;)

RGDS,
KOciamama.
Yes, I would be on cloud nine if you decided to make me understand this language ;-)

P.s. I don't like being treated like an abysmally stupid creature... although my English is definitely not as good as yours ;-)
Could I correct you, Alakina Mann?
I think it should be: "But speak doesn't mean think, DOES it?" instead of "But speak doesn't mean think, ISN'T it?".
It's quite obvious ;) I was learning it at the beginning of my adventure with English :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa