Bardzo proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu tego emaila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Write an email (120-180 words) to another student in the class describing you current living situation. Include information about:
-the place
-who you life with
-how you found it
-how you feel about it

Oto moja odpowiedź. Od półtora roku nie miałam kontaktu z językiem. Jeśli mógłby ktoś mi to sprawdzić będę bardzo wdzięczna.

Hi Apolonia,

What's up? How was your math exam? Have you passed it? I'm working every day and learning because I have three exam next week. I'm so tired.

I'm writting to tell you about my living situation. Recently I moved to Krakow. It has always been my dream and I love this city. There are many museums, theatres, clubs. I live with my friend Sylwia. We met in College. We found publication in the newspaper about our flat. There are two rooms, big salon, kitchen and bathroom. Sylwia is amazing girl. I like cooking and making party with her in our flat. I fell very good about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Give regards to your parents.

All the best,
Niektóre błędy;)
....I have three exam next week.
I'm writting to tell you about my living situation. Recently I moved inny czas to Krakow. It has always been my dream and I love this city. There are many museums, theatres, clubs. I live with my friend Sylwia. We met in College. We found publication in the newspaper about our flat (ja bym użył inny szyk). There are two rooms, big salon, kitchen and bathroom(przedimki?). Sylwia is przedimek amazing girl. I like cooking and making party with her in our flat. I fell very good about it.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia