Wypracowanie do sprawdzenia....

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Napisałam wypracowanie z angielskiego i niejestem pewna czy dobrze to zrobiłam. Czy ktoś może mi pomóc i wyszukać ewentualne błędy? Z góry dzięki... A oto tekst...

“Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince”

Joanne K. Rowling wrote this book in 2005. She is prize winner a lot of prestigious prizes. Up to now she published six with seven planed toms about Harry Potter. This series is very popular on the entire world. The authoress became very famous person, she is the richest woman on the England and young hero is teenager’s idol.
This is story about brave boy, Harry Potter. He is six teen years old and begins sixth year of science in the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Hogwart. He is in danger because very scary sorcerer, Lord Vlodemort, wants to kill him. Harry and professor Dumbledore travel to memories when Voldemort was a child and they looking for a magical horcruxe. Harry is the choosen to kill Voldemort. If you read this book, you will learn about who is the title Half-Blood Prince. You will find out too what is name Harry’s girlfriend and who with the mains characters will die.
This novel is amazing! Rowling show us very fascinating world. I love her books. I read “Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince” three times! My favourite character is professor Snape because he is clever and cunning. This book has a lot of fans. I am impatiently waiting for 7 tom “Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows”
“Harry Potter and THE Half-Blood Prince"
She is A prize winner OF a lot of prestigious prizes. Up to now she HAS published six (six what?) with THE seveNTH VOLUME plaNned 'toms'(niepotrz) about Harry Potter. (lepiej The Harry Potter series) 'This series' is very popular IN the entire world. The 'authoress' (nie, the author) became A very famous person, she is the richest woman IN England and THE young hero is EVERY teenager's idol.
He is 'sixteen' (sizteen pisze sie razem, ale mozna 16) years old and begins THE sixth year of science in the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-Hogwart. He is in danger because A very scary sorcerer, Lord Vlodemort, wants to kill him. Harry and professor Dumbledore travel 'to memories' (back in time to) when Voldemort was a child and they LOOK for a magical 'horcruxe' (nie rozumiem tego slowa). Harry is 'the' (po co to the tutaj?) choosen to kill Voldemort. If you readthis book, you will learn 'about' (niepotrz) who is the 'title Half-Blood Prince' (zla kolejnosc slow - who is the Half Blood prince of the title)
You will ALSO find out 'too'(niepotrz) what THE name IS OF Harry's girlfriend and 'who with the mains' (which one of the MAIN) characters will die.
Rowling 'show' (3os l.poj - bede o tym bebnila - az wszyscy zrozumieja 3os l. poj dodajemy -s) us A very fascinating world. I HAVE read “Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince" three times! My favourite character is Professor (dlaczego malo litera na Professor?)Snape because he is 'clever and cunning' (cunning and clever). I am impatiently waiting for the 7th volume of HP ...
Joanne K. Rowling wrote this book in 2005 AND SINCE THEN she HAS RECEIVED a lot of prestigious prizes. Up to now (Present Perfect!) she HAS published six VOLUMES/ BOOKS about Harry Potter. This series is very popular ALL OVER the world. The author/ writer HAS BECOME A very famous person, she is the richest woman IN England and HER young hero is AN IDOL FOR MANY TEENS/ TEENAGERS.
This is A story about A brave boy, Harry Potter. He is SIXTEEN years old and begins HIS sixth year of STUDY at Hogwart - the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is in danger because A scary sorcerer, Lord Vlodemort, wants to kill him. Harry and professor Dumbledore travel BACK IN TIME TO to when Voldemort was a child and they ARE looking for a magical horcruxe. Harry is choosen to kill Voldemort. If you read this book, you will learn about who the MYSTERIOUS Half-Blood Prince is. You will ALSO find out THE name OF Harry's girlfriend and WHICH OF the MAIN characters DIES IN THE END.
This novel is amazing! Rowling SHOWS us A very fascinating world. I love her books. I read “Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince" three times! My favourite character is professor Snape because he is clever and cunning. This book has a lot of fans. I am impatiently waiting for THE SEVENTH VOLUME “Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows"
Dziękuję wam, naprawdę. Nie wiem czy kiedy kolweik nauczę sie angielskiego:( To jest naprawdę trudne...jakoś wykorzystam wsze poprawki. Jeszcze raz dzięki!!! :* :*

»

Praca za granicÄ…