pomocy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
pomocy czy ktoś może mi pomóc a konjretnie sprawdzić zadanie, bo ja nie umiem zbyt 1 How did you think I could go out in the evening yesterday? You said you would call me but I didn`t know when you phone.

2 The kidnappers made the hostages drink contained water during their confirnament in the old barn

3 By the time you come round I will have filled in all all the forms , so that you could take them to the bank.

4 It was such a lovely trip! I wish Joash could be there with us. Come on you know only to well that he had to go to Middlesborough to help his mother with the garden.

5 I`m being stupid again, aren`t I
6 Having swallow the first sip of the soup her husband had prepared , Clarie has decided that he forgot to put any salt or spicies into it..
7 Nobody knows where Capitan Long John Silver hide all his treasures .Some say that he never had any .
dobrze gramatyki
contained
4. Joash = Josh (unless there\'s such name as Joash, but Josh is far more popular and I never heard about Joash)
to well = too well.

5. Having swallowED the first sip of the soup her husband had prepared, Carie DECIDED that he HAD FORGOTTEN to put any salt or spices into it...
... one more...

5 in my post above should of course be 6. (sorry)

7. hide = hid.