human rights

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
yyyy. czy human rights movement i civil rights movement moge traktowac jako to samo?
Sa spokerewnione, ale \'human rights\' jest pojeciem szerszym i dotyczy praw ludzkich niezaleznie od rasy, plci czy przynaleznosci panstwowej. Nieskazona woda, zywnosc, dostep do lekarstw/lekarza, bezpieczenstwo (od tortur, bezprawnego wiezienia, min, etc), etc, to niektore z praw ludzkich. Civil rights to prawa odnoszace sie raczej do grup ludzi, ktore stanowia okreslone calosci: grupy spoleczne, klasy pracujace, kobiety, grupy zawodowe, grupy o okreslonych pref. seksualnych itp. Po prostu prawa obywatelskie.
tak jest, prawa obywatelskie stanowią tylko część, obok praw gospodarczych, społecznych i kulturalnych, praw gwarantowanych przez deklarację praw człowieka
The definition also seems to depend on the location. In the great land of logic and reason a.k.a. the U.S., for instance, the term \"civil rights\" pertains ONLY to negroes, mestizos, jews, arabs, orientals and other non-whites as well as to queers, lesbos and other deviated freaks.

Now, if you were interested - when a white heterosexual male would demand or fight for his rights, then it is called (pick your favorite - they\'re all used interchangeably): hate, racism, supremacism, prejudice, etc.

It’s possible that in other, “not so advanced” countries in the world, terms like “civil rights” actually encompass EVERYONE in the society, however, I wouldn’t count on – after all the great American “democracy” and ideas spreads fast around the world….
Thanks, Bob1. You have just made me see the events that took place in the Iraqi prison in a different light. There is nothing better than a spot of human rights exercise!
;o)
I\'m not sure I follow what you are trying to say...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.