sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej..mam prosbe o sprawdzeniemoich zdań.
spędzasz święta bożego narodzenia u znajomego w glesgow. opowiedz mu o zeszłorocznych świętach w twoim domu:
-jak twoja rodzina przygotowała się do świąt
-jakie tradycyjne potrawy pojawiły sie na stole
-jak spędziliście święta

Last Christmas spent with my family in our house. Arrangements to Christmas starts from Christmas trees are set up and decorated with chains, sparkling tinsel and toys. On the table festive appearance it dishes as: red borsch, carp, mushrooms soup. The first day of Christmas are spent at home. the second day of Christmas are spent on our family.
Albo uzylas translatora albo tlumaczylas slowo w slowo. Struktura zdania angielskiego jest inna niz polskiego wiec nie mozesz tak robic.
Sprobuj to napisac jeszcze raz.
W pierwszym zdaniu brakuje podmiotu.
Last Christmas (I) spent with my family in our house. Arrangements to Christmas starts from Christmas trees are set up and decorated with chains, sparkling tinsel and toys. On the table festive appearance it dishes as: red borsch, carp, mushrooms soup. The first day of Christmas (We) are spent at home. the second day of Christmas (We) are spent on our family.

nie wiem zbytnio jak mam to poprawić... ;o(
Last Christmas I spent with my family in our house. (to zdanie jest ok)
Arrangements 'to' (dlaczego uzywasz 'to' jak mabyc FOR Christmas 'starts' (ale arrangementS tol. mnoga-dlaczego uzywasz czasownika 3os.l.poj?) from Christmas trees WHICH are set up and decorated with (paper) chains, sparkling tinsel and toys.
On the 'table festive' (nie, musi byc najpierw festive-jaki table? festive table) 'appearance' APPEAR 'it' (z czym to sie laczy?) dishes as: red borsch, carp, mushrooms soup. The first day of Christmas we 'are' (po co to 'are?) spent at home, the second day of Christmas we 'are' (dlaczego wpisujesz to 'are' - wiem, ze to jest ladne slowo itd - ale tutaj nie pasuje)- spent 'on' (on to znaczy 'na' -'na rodzinie' czy 'z'rodzina - WITH) our family.
dzięki ....)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia