Kto pomoże napisac reportaż wypadku???

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze niech mi ktos pomoze napisac z angielskiego reportaz nam min 120słow.Jest zdjecie auta ktore wpadlo w dziure trzeba trzymac sie według punktów

1 - Where,when and why did this happen?
2 - What time exactly did the incident begin?
3 - What happened first?
4 - How did people ract?What were they doing?
5 - What happened later?
6 - What happened in the end?
7 - What did people say?

z góry dziekuje:*:* jak by co moje gg
>Prosze niech mi ktos pomoze napisac z angielskiego reportaz nam min
>120słow

Na tym forum większość użytkowników NIE pisze cudzych prac domowych (chyba, że zgodzisz się je podpisać nie swoim, a naszym nazwiskiem, to może ktoś zechce...) Część użytkowników poprawia prace napisane już przez pytających.

Radzę się zabrać do pracy i pozdrawiam.
Podpisze sie nie swoim nazwiskiem ,powiem ze ciocia albo wujek mi pomógł byla bym bardzo wdzieczna dla osoby ktora do za mnie zrobi :*
Pomoze ktos?? :(
Life is brutal.
az taki brutal to nie jest,Å‚adna czarnulka ze mnie jest :)
Szkoda tylko, że leniwa.
Napisz sama, a ktos tu poprawi
Prawda jest taka ze z angielskiego jestem zero,i tak pewnie nikogo to nie obchodzi =((
No właśnie obchodzi i dlatego nikt Ci tego nie zrobi. Posiedź przez weekend parę godzin nad tym angielskim i czegoś się nauczysz.

Dopiero wrzesień jest. Do końca roku jeszcze 9 miesięcy. Zadania i sprawdziany różne będziesz mieć co tydzień. Chcesz spędzić 9 miesięcy stresując się i kombinując jak odrobić zadanie? Naprawdę Ci się chce tak żyć? Nie wierzę.
Po wielu trudach i zmaganiach udalo mi sie napisac ten reportaz,bardzo bym prosila o poprawienie moich bledow,bo napewno jest ich b.duzo :)

In the Friday 25.IX.2009r On certain London street It has come for dramatic situation. The woman car driven brand Audi Q7 allowed speed has surpassed, Next she has executed maneuver of outstripping, when she has seen hole in the street she can’t stop the car and she go inside in the hole. Event had place 18pm o c’lock. In the police and medican information the women has been drunken and she has experienced small injuries. That dramatic scene will has evoked big interest. After arriving street helping service coming some people want helps that women. When the woman has go inside the car medican make her first helping and going in the hospital. In the end police officers tolknig with the people about that’s dramating scene and speak how safe driving in the street.
>Po wielu trudach i zmaganiach udalo mi sie napisac ten >reportaz,
...Prosze nie traktowac nas jak dzieci z piaskownicy - Ty to tylko napisalas z pomocva kiepskiego translatora.
Napisz to swoimi slowami, uzywajac takie jakie znasz, i poprawie. Ja nie bede przepisywala od pierwszego slowa- nie na tym polega 'pomoc'.
A dramatic situation took place on Friday, 25th September 2009 on one of the London's streets. A woman driving Audi Q7 exceed the speed limit, passed a car and, seeing a hole in the road, tried to stop, but, unfortunately, she hit the hole. The event took place at 18 o'clock. The police and paramedics established that the woman was intoxicated. What is more, she
sustained minor injuries. The event attracted attention of many people. The road service managed to release the woman form the car and let the paramedics give her the first aid and take her to the hospital. The police questioned witnesses and gave a safe driving lesson.
exceedED
SHE passed a car and SAW a POThole in the road AND tried to stop,

hit the hole- UDERZYĆ W DZIURĘ??

at SIX o'clock P.M

The police and paramedics established THE WOMAN'S INTOXICATION

frOm the car
na 'passed a car' mowimy 'overtook'
*at SIX o'clock P.M (taut)
wystarczy at 6p.m.
The event attracted THE attention of many people. The road service managed to release the woman form the car and let the paramedics give her 'the' (niepotr) first aid and take her to the hospital. The police questioned THE witnesses and 'gave' (dziwne slowo tutaj - w jaki sposob mogli jej to zrobic jak minute temu musieli ja 'realease the woman from the car') A safe driving lesson.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia