opowiadanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam, pierwszy raz pisałam opowiadanie z zapewne dużą ilością błędów;) dla tego mam prośbę: jeżeli mógłby ktoś mniej więcej przejrzeć i poprawić moje opowiadanie byłabym bardzo wdzięczna ;)

I am a athletic person and I never broke any my bones. Last week, however, something happened which baffled everybody, especially me.

Our school always organised end-of-year match, and this year my teem-flowers, were playing with beer teems from Zielona Góra. Beer teem will come to our town so we have advantage. My teem never lose any match but our enemy was good like us, so it’s going to interesting announce.

But the week before the match, disaster sturck! I was rode by bike to my grandmother because she was ill. When I was rode, I didn’t see a whole, fall down and I broke my leg! I went to the hospital and when I got back mum gave me a newspaper with information that match was a week earlier. I was absolutely horrified because doctor hadn’t taken my plaster by the match time! Only the did I reliesed that I wouldn’t have play. I decided that I went to the match and I was cheering my teem.

So nervous was I that day, that I couldn’t stop shaking. But when they started, I relaxed a bit by the draw time! However, girls fast get points and at the end they win! Everybody gasped and applauded when they realised that landlords win. Never have I felt so proud. Now I’m not so angry as at the beginning, but next year I’ll definitely be in the match!
I am a athletic person and I HAVE never 'broke' BROKEN any OF my bones.
Our school always 'organised' (zla czesc zdania) end-of-year match, and this year my 'teem' (ortog)-'flowers' (kwiatuszki - o jakich kwiatkach tu mowa?), were playing with THE beer 'teems' (ortog) from Zielona Góra. Beer
'teem' (ortog) 'will come' (zly czas-popraw) to our town so we have THE advantage. My 'teem' (ortog) HAVE never 'lose'(ortog) any match but our enemy was 'good like us' (dla mnie to kolokw-ale ok), so it's going to (ale tu brakuje slowa) AN interesting 'announce' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj, bledne).
But the week before the match, disaster 'sturck' (ortog)! I was 'rode' RIDING 'by' (niepotr) bike to my grandmother because she was ill. When I was 'rode' (popraw- tu masz zly czas), I didn't see a 'whole' (calosc, o jakiej calosci tutaj piszesz?), 'fall' (zly czas-popraw) down and I broke my leg! I went to the hospital and when I got back mum gave me a newspaper with information that THE match was a week earlier. I was absolutely horrified because THE doctor hadn't taken my plaster (ale co mial z nim zrobic? wziasc i co?) - brakuje slowa) by 'the' (niepotr) match time! Only (tu brakuje slowa) 'the' (niepotr) did I 'reliesed' (ortog) that I wouldn't (tu brakuje 3 wyrazy) have play. I decided that I WOULD 'went' (zle slowo) to the match and I was cheering my 'teem' (ortog).
But when they started, I relaxed a bit by 'the draw time' (a kiedy to taki czas jest?)! However, THE girls 'fast' (zle slowo i zla czesc zdania) 'get' (czas przeszly potrzebny) points and at the end they 'win' (tu czas przeszly)! Everybody gasped and applauded when they realised that 'landlords' (zle slowo, landlord to ktos od kogo wynajmujesz dom-poszukaj inne slowo) HAD 'win' (zle slowo).
Now I'm not so angry as I WAS at the beginning, but next year I'll definitely be in the match!
bardzo dziękuję;) już zabieram się za poprawianie, pozdrawiam :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego