czy dobrze przetlumaczylam

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej mam pytanie czy może mi ktoś sprawdzić czy dobrze napisałam ta prace?? a jesli nie to czy moglibyscie poprawic.
a wiec po polsku polecenie brzmialo:
napisz list do kolegi/kolezanki z Irlandii zeby opiwiedziec o nowym chlopaku/dziewczynie kogos z grona waszych wspolnych przyjaciol. podziel sie nowina i powiedz gdzie para sie poznala. podaj przynajmniej 2 cechy wygladu opisywanej osoby. Podaj przynajmniej 1 ceche jej/jego charakteru poparta przykladem.wyraz swoja opinie na temat nowego zwiazku i zapytaj kolege/kolezanke o zdanie.

Dear Kate!!
how are you?? thanks for you letter.
I've got something to tell you. Guess what??
John meets Kitty in the park,when she walking. after meeting there was a invite at dinner. they fall in love.
she's very friendly and helpful, because when i need some help she was first.
she likes wear dress and high shoes. She's elegant and pretty. Finally they want get married, because they talking about plan their future. I things they have been happy family. What you things about them??
I hope you liked my story. I waiting for you latter.

Love Ann

bardzo prosze o pomoc albo jak wy byscie to napisali
John 'meets' (zle slowo-tutaj trzeba czas przeszly) Kitty in the park, when she WAS walking. after THE meeting there was aN invitATION 'at' FOR dinner. they 'fall' (tutaj czes przeszly) in love.
she's very friendly and helpful, because when 'i' (I duza litera) needED some help she was THE first TO HELP ME.
she likes wearING dressES and high HEELED shoes.
Finally they wantED TO get married, because they 'talking about plan' (tutaj mozna ...were planning) their future. I 'things' (zle slowo-popraw) THAT they 'have been' WILL BE A happy family. What DO you 'things' (dlaczego o jakichs rzeczach a nie o mysl;ach piszesz) about them??
I AM waiting for youR 'latter'.(zle slowo-popraw)
dziekuje

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie