prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Is censorship is necessary in modern society? Justify your opinion.

From my point the view it is very hard to make a decision whether a censorship is necessary in modern society or not. First of all, there are plenty of sources where people can meet with vulgarism, erotica and other phenomena which are against good taste and behavior. On the other hand, television and other media should be aware of the fact that they broadcast information not only to the adults but also to the youngsters. Programs consist of inappropriate matters should be transmitted after ten o’clock p. m or be fully censored. It is better to keep children away from swears and things connected with sex which may influence their soft mentality in a negative way and spoil their reckless childhood.
All in all, I believe that the censorship is a good thing just like it was in the past. In my opinion there is nothing to lose and we can only gain thanks to its presence.
Przepraszam jesli znow dalam ciala z przedimkami ale nie moge ich ogarnac ;
Is censorship 'is' (przepraszam, ale co to slowo tutaj robi?) necessary in modern society? Justify your opinion.

From my point the view it is very hard to make a decision whether 'a' (niepotr)
censorship is necessary in modern society or not. First of all, there
are plenty of 'sources' (zle slowo) where people can meet with vulgarism, erotica and other phenomena which are against good taste and behavior. On the
other hand, television and other media should be aware of the fact
that they broadcast information not only to the adults (zawsze przecinek przed 'but') but also to the youngsters. ProgramMES consistING of inappropriate matters should be transmitted after ten 'o'clock' (niepotr - nie mozemy tak mowic, albo '10 o'clock' albo 10p.m.)p. m or be fully censored. It is better
to keep children away from 'swears' (zle slowo) and 'things' (napisz dokladnie co masz na mysli) connected with sex which may influence their 'soft' (calkowicie zle slowo) mentality in a negative way and spoil their
'reckless' (calkowicie zle slowo) childhood.
All in all, I believe that 'the' (niepotr) censorship is a good thing just like it was 'in the past' (np kiedy? w latach 1920tych, 1940tych? Kiedy tak dokladnie).
In my opinion there is nothing to lose and we can only gain thanks to its presence (ale w jaki sposob?).

A przedimki to musisz ogarnac bo do konca zycia bedziesz miala z nimi problemy.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka