Bardzo prosze o zastosowanie wlasciwego czasu w zdaniach

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o zastosowanie własciwej formy czasownika. 4 albo 5 czasów to jest. Present Simple, Continouos, Present Perfect, Past Simple. Oto zdania:

1. Since when ....................... (you/know) about out wedding ?
2. Look I Somebody ..............................(steal) fruit from your garden.
3. I can't drive to work. The mechanic.....................(not/repair) my car yet.
4. We..........................(know) each other for a month only.
5. Last time you..........................(promise)...................(bring) in gifts from your trip.
6. When we....................(pass) the border out car broke down.
7. What.........................(you/do) yesterday at 6 a.m? I....................(still/sleep)
8. How many photos......................(you/take) so far?
9. At weekends he usually.........................(stay) at home but next weekend.
10. Tutaj mi slowka brakuje, a potem jest ...................(visit) his uncle in Leeds.
11. What time ................... ...................... (she/have) lunch?
12. Who.........................(sing) that song every day?
13.................................(she/watch) satellite television?
14. How long.......................(he/have) that fast car?
15 I..............................(not/play) tennis since. I....................(be) at school.
16. My sister...........................(not/have) much money now.
17. Kathy usually......................(sit) in the front row bur today she...................(sit) in the last row during class.
18. Dennis sometimes..................(fix) the roof and he always..................(need) help.
19. I...................(call) Roger at 9 last night, but he.....................(not/be) at home.
20.I.............................(not/attend) any parties since. I came here
21.He..........................(come) here on June 2 nd. How long......................(he/be) here?
22........................(you/ever/ride) a motorbike?
23.When I....................(get) home on Saturday. I.......................(be) very tired and I...................(go) straight to bed.
24.Your car looks very clean. ..........................(you wash) it?
25.Where.....................(you/be) two days ago?
26.When I first...................(tell) Tom the news, he - tutaj mi brakuje koncowki zdania.
27.What.......................(you/do) in your spare time ?
28. I am looking for Tom? .............................(you/see/him)?
29. I don't know what to do?........................(not/decide) yet.
30. You...........................(already/miss) too many classes.
31. I am bleeding......................(just/eat) my finger.

Prosze o rozwiązanie. Z góry dziękuje. Pozdrawiam :)
Popracuj trochę przy niedzieli. My odrabiamy tutaj zadań ale ktoś może ewentualnie sprawdzić twoje wypociny;)
Czy dobrze jest wszystko przepisane? (np. 31)
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 mar 2015
*miało być: My NIE odrabiamy...:)