Prośba o sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie mojej rozprawki :) Z góry dziękuję za przeczytanie mojej pracy i ewentualne poprawienie błędów ;)
Temat:Coraz więcej osób zamiast gotować obiady w domu , korzysta z gotowych dań kupionych w marketach.

More and more people using express dishes instead cook dinner in home . The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positives sides or if the following paragraphs.
Firstly, the proponents argue that they have not time , that may cook in home and using only express dishes. Secondly other people say in so far as can not cooking.
Lastly, the people who use fast dishes say that it is for them more comfortable than cooking in home.
On the other hand, the opponents argue that express dishes are unhealthy and these dishes have themselves chemical substances. Moreover, the people are thinking that cheaper is cook in home that buy express dishes in shop. What is more , some people say that should don't eat express dishes only eat healthy dishes and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I consider that the opponents have right . I also think in so far as should eat only healthy foods and do not eat express dishes.
More and more people 'using' ( to jest zle, bo albo 'use' albo 'are using') express dishes instead (tu brak slowa) cookING dinner in home . The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positives sides or 'if the following paragraphs. ' (hello? co to jest?)
Firstly, the proponents argue that they have 'not' (zle slowo) time, that (ale kto? musisz napisac) may cook in home and 'using' (zle slowo, tutaj 'use') only express dishes. Secondly other people say in so far 'as can not cooking' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem).
Lastly, the people who use 'fast' (zle slowo) dishes say that it is for them more comfortable than cooking 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj AT) home.
On the other hand, the opponents argue that express dishes are unhealthy and these dishes have (tu brakuje slowa) themselves chemical substances. Moreover, 'the' (niepotr) people are thinking that (tu brakuje 2 slowa) cheaper 'is' (zle slowo, tutaj TO) cook 'in' (popraw) home that buyING express dishes in (brak przedimka) shop. What is more , some people say 'hat' (popraw) (ale kto? musisz napisac) 'should don't' (to jest zle, tutaj ma byc shouldn't) eat express dishes (tu brakuje slowa) only eat healthy dishes and eat a lot of 'fruits' (fruit) and vegetables.
Taking into consideration all the 'aforementioned arguments' (hello? pozyczone z innego zrodla) I consider that the opponents have right (ale co? leg? arms? musisz napisac) . I also think in so far as (tu brak 2 slowa) should eat only healthy foods and 'do' (niepotr) not eat express dishes.
moze lepiej uzywaj 'pre-prepared' dishes
o cholercia błędy przy przepisywaniu :/ Powinno być tak :

More and more people using express dishes instead cook dinner in home . The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positives sides or a negative trend. This is what I will discuss below in the following paragraphs.
Firstly, the proponents argue that they have not time , that may cook in home and using only express dishes. Secondly other people say in so far as can not cooking.
Lastly, the people who use fast dishes say that it is for them more comfortable than cooking in home.
On the other hand, the opponents argue that express dishes are unhealthy and these dishes have themselves chemical substances. Moreover, the people are thinking that cheaper is cook in home that buy express dishes in shop. What is more , some people say that should don't eat express dishes only eat healthy dishes and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments I consider that the opponents have right . I also think in so far as should eat only healthy foods and do not eat express dishes.

Ok. I tak zbytnio to nie zmienia pracy ale już wiadomo czemu to nie pasowało :)

they have 'not' (zle slowo) time, that (ale kto? musisz napisac) may cook in home and 'using' (zle slowo, tutaj 'use') only express dishes. Secondly other people say in so far 'as can not cooking' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem). A co do tego to tak miało brzmieć : Oni nie mają czasu żeby gotować w domu i używają tylko gotowych dań. Po drugie inni ludzie mówią że nie potrafią gotować. to in so far as służy jako że przynajmniej ja tak uważam :D

Ok tak czy inaczej bardzo dziękuję za poprawienie błędów ;) Oczywiście łapka w górę ;))

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Egzaminy