Czy to jest poprawne gramatycznie ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosil o sprawdzenie, czy wszytkojest poprawne w tych wstepach i zakonczeniach
A lot of people claim that beginner drivers should drive with more experienced person for one year after getting driving licence. This issue has the pros and cons and still stirs a lot of diverse emotions up among society. Should we concerned about it ?
albo eweentualnie jak zadac poprawnie pytanie Czy powinna ? ( ta sprawa)

To sum up, this idea also has pluses and drawbacks and it is good that general public talk about this significant case. I am absolutely convinced that young drivers have to drive with experienced fellow for theirs first year.I hope the matter will be solved deliberatively.

I am writing to express my idea for campaign which encourage people to save water . I possess some experience connected with taking care for environment and being ecological. With respect to this, I saw my chance for success.

I look forward to your quick response and I higly reckon on positive examination my campaign. I hope for successful coopeation.
- czy tutaj zakonczenie w liscie formalnym troszke za krotkie ?
A lot of people claim that beginner drivers should drive with PRZEDIMEK more experienced person for one year after getting PRZEDIMEK LUB THEIR driving licence. This issue has POLONIZM, LEPIEJ THERE ARE ... the USUN PRZEDIMEK, BO JESZCZE NIE WIESZ, JAKIE TO SA ZALETY pros and cons and still stirs a lot of POTOCZNE, LEPIEJ CONSIDERABLE diverse emotionsCONTROVERSY up among society. Should we BRAK SLOWA concerned about it ?

To sum up, this idea also has ITS pluses and drawbacks PLUSES KOJARZY SIE Z MINUSES and it is good that general public talk ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA about this significant case NIE ROZUMIEM. I am absolutely convinced that young drivers have to drive with PRZEDIMEK experienced fellow=FACET for theirs ZLA FORMA ZAIMKA first year.I hope the matter will be solved deliberatively.CZYLI JAK?

I am writing to express my idea for PRZEDIMEK campaign which encourage ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA LUB ZLY CZAS, NAJLEPIEJ UZYJ BEZOKOLICZNIKA people to save water . I possess some experience connected with taking care for ZLY PRZYIMEK, THE environment and being ecological. With respect to this, I saw KIEDYS TAM W PRZESZLOSCI. my chance for success. NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO ZDANIA

I look forward to your quick response and I higly ORTOGR reckon ZLA KOLOKACJA W OGOLE on positive examination BRAK PRZYIMKA. TO NIE JEST POZIOM ROZSZERZONY my campaign. I hope for successful coopeation.ORTOGR.
- czy tutaj zakonczenie w liscie formalnym troszke za krotkie ?[/quote]
dziekuje za sprawdzenie.
Cytat:
it is good that the general public talk ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA about this significant case NIE ROZUMIEM

talks zamiast talk ? chodzil o to, ze dobrze, ze spoleczenstwo dyskutuje o tej waznej sprawie
Cytat:
I hope the matter will be solved deliberatively.CZYLI JAK?
no, w rozwazny sposob
czasownik jes tok, można uzywac public z l.mnogą
ale case = przypadek; lepiej issue

deliberatively jest rzadko uzywane, lepiej np. judiciously
rozumiem. Jezeli jescze moglbys poswiecic chwilke, to mam pytanie:
np w zdaniu these days more and more people are eating out- to oznacza proces postepujacy, ze coraz wiecej ludzi jada na miescie
ale np w takim zdaniu jak bedzie poprawnie:
these days certain schools are permiting their pupils to choose subjects(...)
czy:
these days certain schools permit their pupils to choose subjects(...)
pierwsze zdanie oznacza "zmianę dokonującą się na naszych oczach", można to opisać tak jak Ty 'proces postepujący...'

analogicznie:
are permitting - to jest nowy trend, świat się zmienia na naszych oczach
permit - taki zwyczaj już się ustalił (w niektórych szkołach). Ta zmiana już się dokonała, teraz jest inaczej niż było w przeszłości

gdyby zamiast 'certain' tam bylo 'more and more schools', można by użyć tylko pres cont.
a jak dzisiaj poszlo? jakie byly tematy?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.