Moja rozprawka...błędy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Bardzo bym prosiła o sprawdzenie mojej rozprawki pod kątem językowym, ale też pod względem tego, jak rozprawka ma wyglądać schematycznie (for and against essay).
Temat:
Coraz częściej słyszymy o osobach, które decydują się wyruszyć samotnie na trudną
wyprawę – opłynąć Ziemię, dotrzeć na biegun, zdobyć niedostępny szczyt itp. Napisz
rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz wady i zalety odbycia takiej wyprawy samotnie.

These days more and more people are deciding to go on a tough, lonely journey.. Let us consider the advantages and disadvantages of this idea.
To begin with, traveling alone makes the travellers independant. They are allowed to plan a programme of a voyage according to their likes and as a result, they spend time as they want.
Secondly, this is a good way to become more courageous. While a unaccompanied(alone) journey there is a lot of threaten situations such as confrontation with a wild animal.. After that, a human perceives oneself as a strong person. Last, but not least is fact that lonely tours let traveller distance from the daily life. While the dangerous adventures people aprreciate life and therefore everyday problems do not have such a huge meaning.
However, opoonents claim that campanionless(alone) touring is more expensive that traveling with partner. The costs such as the fuel or the rental of a room are lower when there is a possibility to divide it. Moreover, spending time oneself while the journey involves boredom. There is nobody with who a traveller is able to talk, do the incredible activities or share happiness of the traveling.
Finally, lonely tours are threatening. In many situations a traveler is in need but there is no one who could aid. Lack of help sometimes leads to death.
To sum up, traveling alone has as many advantages as negative aspects. In my opinion, altough this kind of journey is risky , everyone should try to have a rest from everyday affairs.
These days more and more people are deciding to go on a tough, lonely journey (ale gdzie, co i jak?) 'Let us' (nie, ja nie chce sie w to mieszac, todlaczego uzywasz 'us'? Lepiej 'It is important to...) consider the advantages and disadvantages of this idea.
To begin with, traveling (travelling - BrE) alone makes the travellers independant. They are allowed to plan a programme of a 'voyage'(to mi przypomina plynnienie statkiem, zwiedzanie pustyni...moze inne slowo) according to their likes and as a result, they spend time as they want.
While 'a unaccompanied(alone) journey ' (cos tu nie tak. moze ...while ON an..) there is a lot of 'threaten' (a reszta slowa?) situations such as (przedimek) confrontation with a wild animal.. 'After that' (po tej konfrontacji? moze to byc tiger - i human przegra), a human perceives oneself as a strong person. Last, but not least is (przedimek) fact that 'lonely' (nie za bardzo slowo- moze 'solo'?) tours let (przedimek) traveller distance (tu brakuje slowa, np 'themselves')from the daily life. 'While' (nie wiem czy to jest odpowiednie slowo, wg mnie tutaj wystarczy 'after') (tutaj wg mnie brakuje cos...moze 'experiencing') 'the' (niepotr) dangerous adventures people 'aprreciate' (ortog) life and therefore everyday problems do not have such a huge meaning.
However, 'opoonents' (ortog) claim that 'campanionless' (za skomplikowane slowo- lepiej uzyj 'solo') touring is more expensive that 'traveling' (raz piszesz to slowo, traveling, a drugi travelling - musisz byc consistent) with (przedimek) partner.
Moreover, spending time 'oneself' (tutaj mialas na mysli..by oneself) while (tu brak slowa 'on') the journey involves boredom. There is nobody with whoM (prosze sie nauczyc kiedy uzywamy 'who' a kiedy 'whom' - to jest bardzo wazna roznica...) a traveller is able to talk, do the incredible activities or share happiness 'of the traveLling' (nie za bardzo to rozumiem).
Finally, 'lonely' (nie, you can be lonely in a roomful of people - to jest zle slowo) tours are threatening. In many situations a traveLler is in need (ale czego? np pomocy jak ma wypadek czy cos takiego, trzeba napisac) but there is no one who could aid (tutaj brakuje slowa np 'them').
In my opinion, 'altough' (ortog) this kind of journey is risky , everyone should try to have a rest from everyday affairs.
To begin with, traveling alone makes the travellers independant. ja bym zastąpił np zaimkiem 'you'
Finally, lonely tours are threatening. np risky
edytowany przez Aaric: 24 kwi 2017
...is more expensive that traveling with partner. tu musisz poprawić
possibility to divide it. dlaczego 'it'? i tutaj raczej mówimy np share/split expenses/costs.
W ostatnim zdaniu kontekst aż błaga o zamianę (owszem, poprawnego) try to have na try and have. Które niesie w sobie element zachęty.
warto dodać, ze 'try and' jest nieformalne
They are allowed to plan a programme of a voyage according to their likes and tu bym też użył 'you' i 'your' znalazł inne słowo na voyage, nie wiem po co a programme of.
Cytat: zielonosiwy
warto dodać, ze 'try and' jest nieformalne

Dziesięć lat temu bym się pod tym podpisała bez wahania. Dziś, kiedy try and jest ewidentnie na krzywej wznoszącej, używa go prasa (i to NYT, raczej zachowawczy językowo), a Merriam-Webster definiuje try to jako first choice w kontekstach formalnych - już by mi ręka zadrżała przed podpisem ;)

Jeszcze taki tip dla autorki: nie bój się powtórzyć travel, jeśli musisz. Typowe synonimy mają inne zakresy znaczeniowe (np. wspomniana voyage dotyczy morza, kosmosu, tekstów historycznych). Możesz napisać traveling, being away from home, visiting places. Ale nie bój się napisać w następnym zdaniu travel. To nie jest tak, jak po polsku, że powtórzenie słowa równa się indolencja językowa, brak wykształcenia, wstyd i jedynka ;)
Niektóre 'lonely travel' można zastąpić np 'travelling by yourself' albo inaczej.
Dziękuję bardzo!
there is no one who could aid 'aid' jako verb jest stosowany w konkretnych kontekstach ja bym dał inne słowo
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka