letter of complaint

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,
z powodu sytuacji jaką mamy i zajęć online ciężko się dobrze przygotować do egzaminów. Czy ktoś mógłby mi pomóc w ww. temacie?
Dostaliśmy takie polecenie(ale niezbyt wiele materiałów)
"OPIS ZADANIA:

Właśnie wróciłeś z wakacji. Zachowując zasady korespondencji formalnej, napisz maila do biura podróży, które zorganizowało Twój wyjazd. W mailu musisz poruszyć następujące sprawy:

- hotel był usytuowany daleko od morza, choć obiecywano, że będzie przy samej plaży

- pokoje były brudne

-brak basenu, choc reklamowano go w folderze

- niedobre jedzenie

Z uwagi na powyższe problemy, zażądaj zwrotu części opłaty za pobyt lub 15% zniżki na następny wyjazd."

a to co udało mi się zrobić, czas na oddanie pracy mamy do tego piątku, wiec z góry dziękuję za pomoc

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my strong dissatisfaction with my holiday your trave agency. provided me with. In fact, I have already written to your secretary’s office about the problem but unfortunately nothing has changed.

First of all, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you pro vide that hotel lies by the sea and I have a private beach. but in reality it was on city center and to get to the beach I had to take a taxi or went by buses.

To make matters worse the hotel and my room absolutely diffrent than in your folder.The room was small and dirty and clening was every 5 days. You provided that I can taste traditional dishes in this hotel and the hole menu is so grate that I could not taste everthing. Really for All the week the dishes was the same and not always fresh and also portions were small so not to be hungry I taste local dishes I had to go outsider to the restaurants.

The thing which I mainly cannot accept is that you promised beautiful and sunny weather for all the week and 5 from 7 days were cold, windy and rainy so I had to stay in hotel, where there were no attraction. You promised swimming pool, gym, water park, ciemna and many others. Only attraction I had was a small TV, in which of cours the programs were not in english. thank god at the airport i bought a card with internet because Wi Fi obviously did not work and also Staff did not sapek english

Taking into consideration all the trouble I experienced, I hope I demand full refund. Unless satisfactory compensation is offered (for instant 15% discount on your next trip.) I will have no other choice but to take legal action. I have already sought my lawyer’s advice and he suggests suing your company, which, as far as I am concerned, will be done only as the last resort.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia