Proszę o profesjonalną ocenę maturalną zadania pisemnego błędy , na ile punktów ?? max 10p

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
List z angielskiego.
Zobaczyłeś w gazecie ogłoszenie reklamujące kurs komputerowy w jednej z londyńskich szkół. Napisz list do tej szkoły.
- Wyjaśnij, dlaczego zainteresowała Cię oferta tej szkoły.
-Wyjaśnij, jakie masz doświadczenie w obsłudze komputera.
- Poproś o szczegółowe informacje dotyczące interesującego Cię kursu.
- Określ, jak zamierzasz wykorzystać w przyszłości zdobytą na kursie wiedzę.
od 80-130 słów

odpowiedź :
Welcome Dear Mr. johnson
I am writing to enquire about your IT courses which caught my eye .
I saw an advert for your computing courses in my local paper therefore i want to sign up for the IT course because i would like to learn desing the gardens on the special websites and aplications and create my own website with a blog about gardening in order to develop my Garden company .

I have a quite good background in IT skills such as i graduated the exel and photoshop course , though i have still a lot of problems in the field of properly operate a computer and create a website that is such huge problem for me . i have been using a computer for 10 years and i need some help .

I would like to ask if you would send me some detailed information about the courses you offer such as fee and lessons schedule ? especially for my needs!
i wonder if you could recommend a course for people with my skills and am i a good candidate for the course ?

i have got a hope that you will can help me with it and i want to rely upon you.
i would say that if you can help me i will succeed in my company and i will have more knowlage about in the field of IT .
i would be grateful if you would let me know as soon as possible.
i look forward to hearing from you soon .

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka