Rozprawka maturalna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mogłabym prosić o sprawdzenie? ,,Niektóre firmy umożliwiają pracownikom zabieranie psa do pracy. Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz dobre i złe strony takiego rozwiązania."

Some companies allow their employees to bring their dogs to the office. This issue has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, this is a fantastic option, when you have nobody, who can stay with your pet. According to statistics, even 90 per cent dogs miss their owners, so they don't want to be left alone at home. In addition, pets are usually a point of common interest. It's important because this can improve the atmosphere and make new friends. Last, but not least is that dogs may help employees to relax. This is absolutely necessary between stressful projects and business meetings.

On the other hand, sometimes pets can disturb during the work. For instance, they may make an annoying noise, run and bite. Moreover, some workers don't enjoy animals or have an allergic. It can be really frustrating for them because they probably don't want to spend a few hours with dogs. Besides, pets sometimes can also mess up and destroy the office. This results in additional costs and the boss may be really upset.

In conclusion, this issue has a lot of benefits, but also some drawbacks. To my mind, dogs are the best friends of human and taking them to work is a great option. I strongly support this.
Some companies allow their employees to bring their dogs to the office. This issue LEPIEJ: PRACTICE has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, this is a fantastic option BEZ PRZECINKA, when you have nobody BEZ PRZECINKA, who can stay with your pet. According to statistics, even 90 per cent BRAK SLOWA dogs miss their owners, so they don't want to be left alone at home. In addition, pets are usually a point of common NIE ROZUMIEM interest MOZE: ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF CO-WORKERS. It's important because this can improve the atmosphere and make new friends UWAZAJ: PISZESZ 'ZABIERANIE PSOW DO PRACY ZYSKUJE NOWYCH PRZYJACIOL' - CZLOWIEK ZYSKUJE PRZYJACIOL, NIE CZYNNOSC. Last, but not least ZLE, USUN 'IS THAT' is that dogs may help employees to relax. This is absolutely necessary between stressful projects and business meetings.

On the other hand, sometimes pets can disturb USUN DURING THE during the work. For instance, they may make an annoying noise, run and bite. Moreover, some workers don't enjoy animals or have an allergic TO JEST PRZYMIOTNIK. It can be really frustrating for them because they probably don't want to spend a few hours with dogs. Besides, pets sometimes can also mess up and destroy the office. This results in additional costs and the boss may be really upset.

In conclusion, this issue has a lot of benefits, but also some drawbacks. To my mind, dogs are the best friends of humanS and taking them to work is a great option. I strongly support this.
Zatanawia mnie to:
It can be really frustrating for them because they probably don't want to spend a few hours with (czy tutaj nie powino byc 'the'?) dogs.
Ja nie kpw dlaczego ‘even’ stoi przed 90 per cent.
Cytat: Aaric
Ja nie kpw dlaczego ‘even’ stoi przed 90 per cent.

fakt, interferencja z polskim