Rozprawka maturalna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy teatr może być dziś atrakcyjny dla młodzieży? Napisz rozprawkę, w której przedstawisz swoją opinię na ten temat, uwzględniając argumenty odnoszące się do repertuaru i dostępności tej formy kultury.
Nowadays theatre is not as popular as it used to be. Everyone has an access to various forms of entertainment. Generally, young people prefer watching youtube rather than spectacles. However, I strongly believe that theatre might be attractive for today's youth.
First of all, people have no idea how theatres have improved. Their repertoires include modern, innovative plays about problems that every teen can asscociate with. If you look carefully, you will surely find something for you and your friends. As a result each one of you will have fun.
Moreover, theatre is available eveywhere and for everyone. Cities are filled with them and it is a shame to not take advantage of it. Some theatres are even mobile. It means they travel across the country. So even if you live in a small village, theatre can come to you. Otherwise it is also possible to watch the spectale online.
Opponents argue that majority of plays that are on display are based on books or traditional playwrights. In their opinion there is still not enough spectacles that would appear to younger audience.
To conclude, I am convinced that theatre has potential to become alluring for young people. It can take some time for them to look at it diffrently but eventually it will happen.
Nowadays (daj przedimek) theatre is not as popular as it used to be. Everyone has 'an' (niepotr) access to various forms of entertainment. Generally, young people prefer watching youtube (a co to jest? musisz wytlumaczyc) rather than spectacles. However, I strongly believe that (przedimek) theatre might be attractive for today's youth.
First of all, people have no idea how (przedimek) theatres have improved. Their repertoires include modern, innovative plays about problems that every teen can 'asscociate' (ortog) with.
Moreover, (przedimek) theatre is available 'eveywhere' (ortog) and for everyone. Cities are filled with them and it is a shame 'to not' (zla kol - tutaj 'not to') take advantage of 'it' (ale to odnosi sie do 'them' tutaj l. mn.).
It means (that) they travel across the country. So even if you live in a small village, (przedimek) theatre can come to you. 'Otherwise' (nie za bardzo rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) it is also possible to watch the spectale (daj l. mn) online.
Opponents argue that (przedimek) majority of plays that are on display are based on books or traditional playwrights. In their opinion there is still not enough spectacles that would appear to younger audience. (albo ' to A younger...albo younger audienceS)
To conclude, I am convinced that (przedimek) theatre has (daj przedimek) potential to become alluring for young people. It can take some time for them to look at it 'diffrently' (ortog) but eventually 'it' (moze 'this') will happen.
In their opinion there is still not enough spectacles that would appear to younger audience.
APPEAL???
In their opinion there is still not enough spectacles that would appear to younger audience.
APPEAL???

ARE
spectacles? Is this usage common enough for a B1 essay?
Good point. Here spectacles is another name for glasses. Stage production?
plays
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa