Proszę o przetłumaczenie listu. pilne.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Droga XYZ
Piszę do Ciebie z ważną wiadomością. Zacznę jednak od tego, że prawdopodobnie jesteś moją kuzynką. Jeśli Twoim dziadkiem lub pradziadkiem jest (imię i nazwisko) to przeczytaj list do końca, jeśli nie to możesz go wyrzucić. (imię i nazwisko) miał siostry (imię) i (imię). (imię) jest moją prababcią. Do (imię) wysyłaliście kartki na Święta Bożego Narodzenia. To moja ciocia, którą się opiekowałam. Niestety zmarła ona (data). Wszystkie listy i kartki od Was przechowywała cały czas i znalazłam je porządkując rzeczy osobiste cioci. Stąd mam Wasz adres. Chciałam tylko przekazać tą smutną wiadomość, bo wydaje mi się, że skoro wysyłacie kartki, to myślicie o cioci. Niestety już jej z nami nie ma. Proszę przekaż to komu trzeba. Pozdrawiam ciepło i liczę na odpowiedź. Jeśli ktoś u Was zna polski to napisz do mnie po polsku, ponieważ bardzo słabomznam angielski i musiałam poprosić o tłumaczenie tego listu.
Dear XYZ
I'm writing with an important message. Let me begin however with the fact that you are probably my cousin. If (imię i nazwisko) is your grandfather or great grandfather, read the letter to the end, if not, you can throw it away. (imię i nazwisko) had sisters, (imię) and (imię). (imię) is my great grandmother. You sent Chistmas cards to (imię). She was my aunt, who I was taking care of. Sadly, she died on (data). She had kept every letter and postcard you sent and I found them when I was organizing aunt's private things. This is how I found your address. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but since you sent so many cards and letters to her, I thought you might be worried. Unfortunately, aunt is no longer with us. Please, forward this message to whoever necessary. I send you my regards and I am looking forward to hearing from you. If any of you know the Polish language, please reply in Polish, because I know very little English and had to have the letter translated.

Jakby były jakieś pytanie to chętnie pomogę :)
Pozdrawiam,
Cezary
edytowany przez [konto usunięte]: 03 lis 2013
Dear XYZ
I'm writing with an important message. Let me begin BY STATING that you are probably my cousin. If (imię i nazwisko) is your grandfather or great grandfather, read the letter to the end; if not, you can throw it away. (imię i nazwisko) had sisters, (imię) and (imię). (imię) is my great grandmother. You sent Chistmas cards to (imię). She was my aunt, who I was taking care of. Sadly, she died on (data). She had kept every letter and postcard you sent and I found them when I was SORTING THROUGH Aunt IMIĘ's private things. ThAT WAs how I found your address. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but since you sent so many cards and letters to her, I thought you might be worried. Unfortunately, Aunt IMIE is no longer with us. Please, forward this message to whoever necessary. I send you my regards and I am looking forward to hearing from you. If any of you know the Polish language, please reply in Polish, because I know very little English and had to have the letter translated.

drobne poprawki
Sorting through, rzeczywiście. Nie wiedziałem, co z tym zrobić.
Dzięki :)
Dziekuje, dzieki Wam moge wyslac list :-)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa