moje alibi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jeszcze jedna prośba o sprawdzenie zadania, dotyczacego tego, ze przy przesłuchaniu przez policjanta opowiadam mu swoje alibi :

I did’t kill my husband. I have an alibi. At the night, when my husband was murdered, I was at the meeting with my friends. They can affirm this. At 17 o’clock, we went to the cinema, because, lately created a new move abaut Steave Jobs. I have a ticket and in the cinema, was a camera.
Rest of the evening, we were spend in the pub on the Mariacka street in Katowice.
I got home at 23 o ‘clock.
When I went to the kitchen, I saw that my husband is dead.
There was a lot of blood arund on the floor.
I scared and I quicly called an ambulance. At. 23.30 o’clock, police arrived too.
My husband had many enemies, because he was not good employer.
Last week, he fired 10 employees. They threatened him, that he regret in the future.
I think they killes my husband.
I’ m not quilty, I have an alibi .

Nie zabilam mojego męża. Mam alibi. W nocy, kiedy mój mąż został zamordowany, bylam na spotkaniu z moimi przyjaciółmi. Mogą to potwierdzić. O 17 poszliśmy do kina, ponieważ ostatnio wszedł nowy film o Steavie Jobsie.
Reszte wieczoru, spędziliśmy w pabie na ulicy Mariackiej w Katowicach.
Wróciłam do domu o godzinie 23. Kiedy weszłam do kuchni, zobaczylam że mój mąż nie żyje. Dookoła było duzo krwi na podłodze.
Przestraszylam się i szybko zadzwoniłam po karetkę. O 23.30 przybyla tez policja. Mój mąż miał wielu wrogów ponieważ nie był dobrym pracodawcą. W zeszłym tygodniu zwolnił 10 pracowników. Oni grozili mu, że pożaluje tego w przyszłości. Mysle, ze to oni zabili mojego męża. Ja jestem niewinna, mam alibi.

'I did’t kill my husband' (ja bym to zrobila inaczej...I don't know how you can even suggest that I would kill my husband, especially as I have an alibi for the time in question).
'At' ON the night, 'when' THAT my husband was murdered, I was at 'the' A meeting with my friends. They can 'affirm' CONFIRM this. At '17 o’clock' (nie, tu jest zle, jest albo 17.00 hours, albo 5p.m. albo 5 o'clock), we went to the cinema, because, lately 'created a new move' (a new movie has been created) 'abaut' ABOUT 'Steave' (Steve) Jobs. I have a ticket and in the cinema, THERE was a camera. THE rest of the evening, we 'were spend' SPENT in the pub on the Mariacka street in Katowice.
I got home at '23 o ‘clock' (napisz, 11 p.m. albo 11 o'clock).
When I went to the kitchen, I saw that my husband 'is' WAS dead.
There was a lot of blood 'arund' AROUND on the floor.
I WAS scared and I 'quicly' QUICKLY called an ambulance. At. '23.30 o’clock' (11.30p.m.), THE police arrived too.
My husband had many enemies, because he was not A good employer.
Last week, he fired 10 employees. They threatened him, that he WOULD regret THIS in the future.
I think they killeD my husband.

Naprowadzamy, huh?
Cytat: fui_eu
Naprowadzamy, huh?

moze sie przyda w przyszlosci :-)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia