Prosże o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawienie błędów :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What is the autority?
The word authority is derived from the Latin word auctoritas, meaning invention, advice, opinion, influence or command.

Types of authority:
Internal - other people voluntarily undergo an entity;
External (formal) - have had an impact on other people for their qualities, such as high position;
Trigger - Works inspiring;
Enslaving - he wants absolute obedience to, the objective is achieved by issuing commands and persuasion;
Apparent authority - the person I respect, even if she never met, awakens in us admiration.

The authority of the teacher
M. Błędowska presents in his article five bases of authority educator:
ability to make contact with young people;
active sympathy (teacher as a friend and advisor)
respect for human dignity, the student and his personal feelings;
reliability, not speaking "in the wind"
maturity and severity

The authority of parents
The real authority is the parent who is able to respond to the needs of the child. Properly understood parental authority gives the child the freedom of judgment and action, according to his ability.

In the case of authority in education are different positions thinkers. I think that authority is a very positve factor in education. The role of authority in education is huge especially at a time when we hear about the collapse of authority. The young man needs a signpost, a reference point.

"Education completely liberated from the authority, tradition and dogma ends in nihilism"
What is 'the' (zle slowo) 'autority' (blad ortog)?

Types of authority:
Internal - other people voluntarily 'undergo' (zle slowo) an entity;
External (formal) - have had an impact on other people for their qualities, such as high position;
'Trigger - Works inspiring; ' (tego nie rozumiem)
Enslaving - 'he' (nie rozumiem dlaczego 'he'?) wants absolute obedience to (ale czego?), the objective is achieved by issuing commands and persuasion;
Apparent authority - the person (brakuje 'whom') I respect, even if 'she' (zle slowo, pomysl dokladnie o tym) never met, awakens 'in us admiration' (zla kol slow).

(a jej tytul 'Ms', Mrs?) M. Błędowska presents in 'his' (hello - jak Bledowska - to ja myslalam, ze to kobieta, dlaczego 'his?) article five bases of (przedimek) authority (brak 2 slowa) educator:
active 'sympathy' (nie jestem pewna czy to jest dobre slowo) (teacher as a friend and advisor)
maturity and 'severity' (?)

The authority of (a gdzie jest przedimek?) parents
The real authority (dla kogo?) is the parent who is able to respond to the needs of the child. Properly understood parental authority gives the child the freedom of judgment and action, according to his ability. (hello - gdzie to znalazlas - to sa slowo z innego zrodla)

In the case of (przedimek) authority in education are 'different positions thinkers' (tego nawet nie rozumiem) . I think that (przedimek) authority is a very positve factor in education. The role of authority in education is huge especially at a time when we hear about the collapse of authority. The 'young man' (hello - a co sie stalo z 'young woman' - czy one tego tez nie wymagaja?) needs a signpost, a reference point.

"Education completely liberated from 'the' (nie jestem pewna czy to jest dobre slowo) authority, tradition and dogma ends in nihilism"
dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie