Proszę o bardzo szybkie sprawdzenie, potrzebne mi to na dzisiaj

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
High definition in short HD. High definition refers to an increase in display or visual resolution such as in:
*high definition television - television formats that have a higher resolution than other television;
*or high definition video - is udes in high-definition television broadcasting, as well as digital film and computer high definition video.
High definition television may be transmitted in various formats. The most typical is 1080 picels. The tranmission image in 16:9 format, so you can take full adventage of panoramic screens installed in each new TV,
I think that high definition is very good for a normal user. The image is very clean, alice, clear and pure. I like to watch video in HD format and I think that everyone likes it.

Jeśli są jakieś błędy bardzo prosiłabym żeby zmienić je na jak najprostsze zdania. Z góry dziękuję :)
High definition 'in short' (nie, ja to calkowicie inaczej przeczytalam, lepiej, 'usually referred to as') HD.
High definition refers to an increase in (przedimek) display or visual resolution such as in:
*high definition television - television formats that have a higher resolution than other television (tu cos brak, 'moze daj 'formats');
*or high definition video - (tu cos bpotrzeba, moze 'this') is 'udes' (ortog) in high-definition television broadcasting, as well as (tu cos brak) digital film and computer high definition video.
The most typical is 1080 'picels' (ortog). The 'tranmission' (ortog) image (brak czasownika) in 16:9 format, so you can take full 'adventage' (ortog) of panoramic screens installed in each new TV,
I think that high definition (wg mnie tu porzeba slowa, np. 'imagery'?) is very good for a normal user. The image is very clean, 'alice' (nie rozumiem), clear and pure. I like to watch video in HD format and I think that everyone likes it (tu brakuje cos 'too').

Dziękuję :)
a te niezrozumiałe wyrazy to literówki, bo starałam się to napisać jak najszybciej :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia