Sprawdzi mi ktoś, proszę, opowiadania?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tom really likes to play the guitar. We all think that he has great talent. He today will be first played on stage. Tom was very stressful. We say him that he will go well and he must be as hard as nails.

This year we had to go on a green school. My friend got sick a week before the trip. We to be in a stew that she will not be anble to go a trip. Fortunately, she recovered and went with us.

Lucy when performs on stage, she is fish out of wather. She today plays in the productions of Little Red Riding Hood. I and my friends going to this show. We'll be cheer for her. It will be great.

Z góry dzięki c:
translator?
nie, tylko słówka
gramatyka tlumaczona slowo w slowo
Tom really likes to play the guitar. We all think that he has great talent. He today<-W ZLYM MIEJSCU will be first played =BĘDZIE GRANY on stage. Tom was BYŁ very stressful STRESUJĄCY. We say ZLA KONTSRUKCJA GRAMATYCZNA I ZLY CZAS him that he will go well ON POJDZIE DOBRZE? and he must be as hard as nailsDARUJ SOBIE TAKIE IDIOMY, UZYWAJ WYRAZEN, KTORE ZNASZ.

This year we had to go on a green school DAJ TO PRZYNAJMNIEJ W CUDZYSLOWIE. My friend got sick a week before the trip. We to be MY BYĆ in a stew NIE ROZUMIEM that she will not be anble<-ORTOGR to go a trip=POJECHAĆ JAKAŚ WYCIECZKA. Fortunately, she recovered and went with us.

Lucy when TU PODMIOT performs on stage, she is PRZEDIMEK fish out of wather<-ORTOGR. She today <-W ZLYM MIEJSCU plays ZLY CZAS in the productions KILKU NARAZ? of Little Red Riding Hood. I and my friends POWTORZ PRESENT CONTINUOUS going to this show. We'll be cheer POWTORZ FUTURE CONTINUOUS for her. It will be great.
Nie umiem angielskiego, starałem się i napisałem tak jak umiem. Po za tym wiem że jest źle, dlatego prosiłem o sprawdzenie.
przeciez sprawdzilem, teraz popraw bledy.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.