Czy jest dobrze napisany e-mail ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy dobrze to napisałam ?
Hi Sara!
How are you ? I am writing to tell you something about a special event which was in my school. A few days ago in my school was the National Education Day. Me and all my class preapered a show. We played a few funny scenes. I was presenting Cinderella and I was the bad sister. Every two days we had trials. Each learned by hears to text. My friends did beautiful decorations. Before my preformance i was little stressed, but when I was in the scene all the stress has passed. Me and my friends went graet. I was very happy because everyone in the audience stood up and applaued. That day was successful. That's all about ceremony in my school.
See you soon!
XYZ
I am writing to tell you something about a special event which 'was in' (nie, staraj uzywac lepsze slowa, tutaj mozesz 'happened at) my school. A few days ago in my school (tutaj brakuje Ci 'there') was 'the' (ja dalabym 'a') National Education Day. 'Me and all my' (nie, nie rozruzniasz uzywania 'me' i 'I', tutaj lepiej jest napisac My class and I. Poczytaj kiedy uzywa sie 'me') class 'preapered' (blad ortog.) a show. We played a few funny scenes. I 'was presenting' (a dlaczego nie..presented'?) Cinderella and I was the bad sister. Every two days we had 'trials' (nie, to nie za bardzo trafne slowo - lepiej 'a dress rehersal'). Each (ale kto? musisz napisac) learned by 'hears to text.' (tego nie rozumiem) My friends 'did' (tu lepiej pasuje slowo 'made' - jako ze zrobili) beautiful decorations. Before my 'preformance' (ortog) 'i' (to slowo ZAWSZE piszemy duza litera, nawet w srodku zdania) was (brak przedimka) little stressed, but when I was 'in the scene' (to za bardzo wyglada mi na kalke z polskiego) all the stress 'has' (zly czas - tutaj przeszly) passed. 'Me and my friends' (nie, - j.w.) 'went' (zle slowo) 'graet' (ortog). I was very happy because everyone in the audience stood up and 'applaued' (ortog).
That's all about (przedimek) ceremony 'in' AT my school.

Pomysl o tych ortogr.
Czemu stawiasz spacje przed znakiem zapytania?
I am writing to tell you something about. ( Lepiej bedzie I am writing to let you know about...)
A few days ago in my school was the National Education Day. ( Napisalabym: A few days ago we celebrated a National Education Day - juz bez at my school.)
Me and all my class preapered a show. (My class and I put together an amazing show)
I was presenting Cinderella and I was the bad sister. (We performed ''Cinderella'' and I was the bad stepsister.
Every two days we had trials. (We rehearsed every other day.)
Each learned by hears to text???
Before my preformance i was little stressed, but when I was in the scene all the stress has passed. (Moze: I was little stressed before my performance, but eventually I managed to overcome stage fright (albo performance anxiety).
Me and my friends went graet. (We did well.)
I was very happy because everyone in the audience stood up and applaued. (I was very happy because we got a standing ovation at the end of our play.)
That's all about ceremony in my school. (to zdanie chyba bym pominela.)

« 

Business English