Jak wytrenować biegłe porozumiewanie się ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-42 z 42
| następna
Cytat: pazday
Cytat:
A co robiłaś, gdy nie rozumiałaś niektórych zwrotów, kierowanych w Twoją stronę ?

Mowilam, ze nie rozumiem.

Cytat:
Wydaje mi się, że mam dobry akcent. Ale nawet jeśli akcent nie byłby najlepszy, to to chyba nie przeszkadza w karierze aktorskiej, nie ? ^^

Chyba nie. Salma Hayek czy Antonio Banderas tez mowia z akcentem.
And why a movie star anyway? Just curious. Why not, say, a SEAL Team Six operative? Because then no one would know he exists?
We have missed major issue to became a movie star in the US. ' To be dolled -up perfectly and entire success guaranteed without any accent and so on '
Cytat:
Salma Hayek czy Antonio Banderas tez mowia z akcentem.
and so does Sylvester Stallone despite having been born in US.
Fui, can you tell what accent that is?
Ok, I thought you knew. He doesn’t have a foreign accent. He speaks perfect English. His speech is slurred because he had complications at birth which paralyzed the lower left side of his face.
Ok, looks like a dragsville.

@pazday
Hey, I can write a script for your future screenplay but under one condition. If you’re successful and when you clean up with my script your first zillion, I’m getting my 10 percent cut on that. Deal?

edytowany przez savagerhino: 21 mar 2013
Deal ;)
Ok, now seriously. I'm just talking about becoming an actor, it was a kinda example. But I hoped I would do something in this way. I mean so many people tell me I have a talent, why didn't I go to an acting school and stuff like that and I like that... I like to be on stage and I'd love to work as
. I envy these people so much fun with their job.
You'd most likely have to hire an accent/speech coach. Even actors who are native speakers of English hire them when they have to speak a different dialect for a part they are playing.
Then you should try, if this is really what you want to do in your life. You know what they say, the world is your oyster. You're 18, after all. What else have you got to lose?
Ok. Thank you guys ;)
I'll try to do my best, watching many english films with english subtitles. Hope it's gonna help me reach the goal. Maybe accent ain't be so perfect but fluency should be at least.
btw. Someone told me that polish accent in english language sounds pretty good, a bit as italian. So there's no reason to cry imo ;d
Is sounds quite suspiciously when you say that you've got an American accent, because something like that just doesn't exist ;) There's an American English and there's a group of accents which are spoken in the US.
By the way - in my opinion your foreign accent enhances your chances to be spotted.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-42 z 42
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Inne strony do nauki języków