Extended mature exam

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi there!
I've just created this account so I'm sorry if I didn't add this post to proper group. Don't blame me, please.
So I'm in third class of technic school (?technikum?) and in next year I'm gonna write mature exam. I have to pick one extended subject, and I'm thinking about English. I'm not sure about this decision - I don't know if my English is good enough. In gimnasium my class was the best at English in after gimnasium test (?test gimnazjalisty?) in whole voivoidship. But we live in one of the smallest voivoidships so I don't think it was a big achievment. I earned 75% in basic level and 100% in extended level in after gimnasium test (quite strange, I know xD). Unfortunetely, I was one of the worst students in this class, but for sure I wasn't the worst one. Then, I went to technic school and the level of English here is horribly bad! We've got only two lessons a week! In the first class there was a guy who didn't know 'to be', he was like: I is, you am, he are etc. I was shocked. My language skills steped on the wrong way and I'm not glad of that. They were much better three years ago... I've wrote this post in English to let you know how bad my language skills are. It's probably full of mistakes which I can not recognise. I didn't used google translate or any other online or offline słownik (I don't know the word). My question is - how to prepeare for extended mature exam from English - I would like to have 100% if it's possible. My mature exam is gonna be in May 2020. How to prepeare for it? I would like also to improve my speaking skills, which aren't good, but I don't know how I can do this here, in Poland. I hope this text is understandable. Thank you for reading it.
I would be happy if you respond me. I wish you'll have a nice day!
"how to prepeare(spr. pisownie)?" Na to nie ma jednoznacznej rady, po prostu weź podręcznik i zacznij go przerabiać, zapoznaj się jak wygląda formuła matury rozszerzonej, jak pisać konkretne wypracowania i pisz. Możesz wstawiać je tu na forum, a być może ktoś ci je sprawdzi. Na YT pełno jest kanałów pomagających w nauce angielskiego, poszukaj. Dla chcącego nic trudnego. Jak myślisz, jak uczą się osoby, które mają po 3 rozszerzenia i każde chcą napisać również na 100%? :)
edytowany przez mexyco: 02 lut 2019
gimnasium
respond TO me
Tu widzimy dużo gorsze teksty.
I didn't used google translate