czas przyszły

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czemu ta forma nie jest poprawna
On Fridays, my dad is always buying fresh fish from the market.
?
bo do powtarzających się czynności używasz present simple
present continuous możesz użyć do opisu irytujących nawyków
ok więc to zdanie poniższe tej et nieoprawne?
On Fridays, my dad will usually buy fresh fish from the market.
ciężko by wymyślić kontekst dla takiego zdania
gdyby on Fridays bylo na koncu zdania, to brzmialoby bardziej naturalnie, ale w tej postaci, w jakiej jest tu, uzylbym Present Simple
To jest zadanie testowe"
On Fridays, my dad is always buying/will usually buy fresh fish from the market.
Ja bym to zrobila inaczej, bo tez w simple.
obie formy sa poprawne, ale maja inny odcien - w cwiczeniu najprawdopodobniej miales wybrac ta, ktora w konkretnym dziale jest omawiana
Zdanie jest dość niefortunnie ułożone bo z Future Simple wprowadza konkretny kontekst (np. zamiar stałych zakupów po przeprowadzce do nowego nowego domu blisko targu rybnego) a w ćwiczeniach chodzi najprawdopodobniej o typowe użycie Present Continuous i Present Simple w przyszłości i stąd kontrast z Future Simple.
Jeden byłby użyty do opisu np. zaplanowanej w porozumieniu z kimś innym czynności a drugi do opisu stałych, schematycznych czynności typu np. "rozkład jazdy" więc jesli ktos chciał narzucić wybór Future Simple to mógł się wysilić na coś bardziej oczywistego.
edytowany przez argazedon: 17 lut 2019
Cytat: argazedon
Zdanie jest dość niefortunnie ułożone bo z Future Simple wprowadza konkretny kontekst (np. zamiar stałych zakupów po przeprowadzce do nowego nowego domu blisko targu rybnego)

to jest jedna z mozliwosci; ja jednak osobiescie widze tutaj, ze autorowi zadania chodzio o wykazanie, ktore z dwoch mowi bardziej o 'zwyczaju' kupywania ryby w piatki - pomimo, ze w przypadku zdania z future simple jest uzyte 'usually', to to zdanie bardziej odzwierciedla present simple i podobne znaczenie, niz te z 'always'
Cytat: robin5hood
Czemu ta forma nie jest poprawna
On Fridays, my dad is always buying fresh fish from the market.
?

The simple present expresses a habitual, state-like and stable situation. It denotes an established "fact of life" and as such is presented by the speaker. In other words, present habituals (and generics) belong in the "structural world knowledge" or "necessary reality" that obtains now and can be predicated in accordance with the speaker's "general world knowledge."

Whereas the present progressive also names a state-like situation, the state that the progressive yields is not part of the speaker's "structural world knowledge." It is not derivable from it; it is neither logically expected nor necessary, and it can only be experienced by sensory observation by the speaker at the time of speaking.

Most, if not all possible readings that the present progressive can bring about (present on-goings, temporal validity or temporariness, modal effects of unexpectedness, atypicality, surprise, irritation…) can be derived from this most basic meaning of the present progressive: present observation of something that hasn't been established in the speaker's world knowledge.

A simple observation by the son at the time of speaking is in no way indicative of the father's always-on-Friday habitual shopping for fresh fish.
Cytat: Janski
In other words, present habituals (and generics) belong in the "structural world knowledge" or "necessary reality" that obtains now and can be predicated in accordance with the speaker's "general world knowledge."

That's quite a pile of horse manure. Maybe you should take up gardening instead of linguistics.
Cytat:
In other words, present habituals (and generics) belong in the "structural world knowledge" or "necessary reality" that obtains now and can be predicated in accordance with the speaker's "general world knowledge."

Who else doesn't understand this? That pipsqueak above doesn't count.
You both need to chill out.
I always live by my maxims, one of which is: 'It's better to let a fool think that he's won.'
Cytat:
It's better to let a fool think that he's won.'
I'm better off far away when march the 8th comes :) Just thought to myself, it's always seemed to be a real struggling with her nature all the way round , I mean my so -called 'love"
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 02 mar 2019
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie