Bardzo ale to bardzo proszę, aby ktos spr ten list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I wish to apply for the post of au pair which was advertised in "The Lady" of May 5 th.
My reason for applying is the lack of job and the greatest urgency to pay for my fee. As far as my qualifications are concerned, two years practise at Orphanage in Poland where I was a volunteer. What is more, I graduated in Pedagogy from Wrocław University in 2003. Besides, three years ago I attended to a first-aid course. Furthermore, I finished the course for a nanny in Wrocław in 2005. Nowadays I study English at London University, it is my second term. My English is now gueit fluent so I do not have a problem with communication. Moreover, since five years I have had a driving licence.
I think I will be a good au pair. I like spending time with children, working with them is pleasure for me. I am a sensitive, responsible, creative person without addictions. What is more, I am a cheerful, understanding and protective woman. I am used to working hard. I enclose my references from my previous employers. I would be happy to attend an interview at any time that is convienent to you.
I wish to apply for the post of au pair ADVERTISED IN THE 5th MAY edition of "The Lady".
My reason for applying is the lack of job and the greatest urgency
to pay for 'my fee' (jakie fee?). As far as my qualifications are concerned, (ale kto - nie piszesz, ze to ty mialas) two years practise at AN Orphanage in Poland where I was a volunteer. 'What is more' (po co to pisac - what is more?), I graduated in Pedagogy from Wrocław University in 2003.
'Besides' (nie, tak sie nie pisze - mozna -in addition), three years ago I attended to a first-aid course.
'Furthermore' (nie, tak nie, lepiej..I also) I finished A course 'for a nanny in Wrocław' (zmien kolejnosc slow - wyglada ze tylko mozesz we Wroclawiu byc nanny in 2005 - I 'finished' lepiej completed, was successful in completing a ..).
'Nowadays' (mozna currently I am studying...)I study English at A London University (mzesz napisac ktory), it is my second term.
My English is now 'gueit' (quite) fluent so I do not have a problem with
communication. 'Moreover', 'since five years' (nie, nie, since 5 years? zmien to, bo to twierdzi o twoim stopniu ang.) I have had a driving licence.
I think I will be a good au pair. I like spending time with
children AND working with them is pleasure for me. I am a sensitive,
responsible, creative person without 'addictions'?. 'What is more' (nie, nie dodawaj tego, bo to wyglada troche niegrzecznie) , I am a
cheerful, understanding and A protective woman. I am used to working
ard. I enclose 'my' (czy my jest tutaj potzebny?)references from my previous employers. I would be happy to attend an interview at any time that is convenient to you (mozna tez ...at your convenience).
dzięki wielki