jak szybko uczyc sie duzej ilosci słowek

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-66 z 66
| następna
Ok, "to expand someone's vocabualry" is the most supreme english collocation I learned some, say, 12 years ago ( as opposed to "increase" which is also ok in this context ). It's a slam dunk. This is what you're driving at I guess.
>>>>so that it grows bigger in size? Yeah, size matters.
....Its not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that's important. ;-)
Oh please dear, don’t get me started on this :) I thought we’ve already done the topic of someone’s proclivity towards an excessive vocabulation.It never even crossed my mind MG would ever bring it up again that's why I didn't catch the drift. Such peremptory requisite is good for mirabella-like “mega–tools- would-be postgrads”(in the most pleonastic manner said I) or other preppies but not for such an old apron like your humble excavator :)
But seriously, I think that succinctness and terseness in speech are irrelevant (I can already see MG frowning at this but read on pls :) AS LONG AS we ‘re trying to purposely stress an idea for some SPECIAL force, thereby creating a particular, may be more or less violent sometimes, “gray matter tumultuous agitation effect” on a reader. Not to confuse with tautology, which is generally the “repetition of the same phrase in the immediate context (usually as a fault of style. )” In other cases.. well, much as it pains me to say this: on the whole, there are not any cases other than those mentioned.
>>>as long as we ‘re trying to purposely stress an idea…
It’s funny , I’m beginning to quote myself :) Looks like these days one always has to do the above.
I admit I happen to be extremely slow on the uptake but I also do, to have lucid intervals.:) Again, it never even crossed my mind it's about the size of Big Dady is all about. What a kinky bunch you're people.:) ha!ha!
But opinion is divided on this issue I guess. We have to ask some land-ladies what they think of it. Mind you, you can't make a pith for a 'curvy head-turner" with the 2-inch stuff. "Some" average standard is always required.:)
witam :)
a dlaczego od razu 50 słówek? weź sobie 20 dziennie i systematycznie zwiększaj. wierz mi, że z czasem zaczniesz pamiętać nie 50 dziennie a 100 i będzie to pestka dla Ciebie ;]
aha nie zapominaj o powtórkach przed spaniem :)
dokładnie robię tak samo :) używam dwóch kolorów lub zakreślaczy
pisze w zeszycie z dwoma kolumnami, zapisuje też transkrypcje i sprawdzam znajomość w dwie strony ang -> pol i pol-> ang

dobrze sobie przed wkuwaniem poćwiczyć wymowę i tłumaczenie na głos ze dwa-trzy razy, a potem zabrać się do rzeczy najżmudniejszej --> wkuwania
również świetnym pomysłem jest układanie zdań (o ile gramatyka jest na pewnym poziomie) z poznanymi słówkami, albo zwracanie uwagi na ich występowanie w nowych tekstach albo w telewizji typu bbc itd. (np. są fajne nagrania na ich www z programów, takie tematyczne jak ekologia itd.)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-66 z 66
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie