Krótki lis o planach na wakacje. Proszę o pomoc (sprawdzenie)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Megan,
Thanks for your letter. I’ve got so much to tell you that I don’t know how to begin.
I can’t wait for summer. I’m planning different activities but in the first week of holidays I will sleep (it sounds strange but it is my way for a rest). Then I will go on camp for about 2 weeks. As usually as in every year when I go on camp I’m having a good time. There are a lot of interesting things to do, for example parties! In the middle of July I’ll come back home and I’ll spend there rest of my time.
To be honest, I’m a bit afraid of it. Certainly you’re thinking what I’ll do with earned mon-ey. I’ll spend it on the learning of the electric guitar playing. I always dream about it.
You asked about this girl from Spain. I intend to visit her during holidays. You think ’How it is possible?’ I will answer this question for you. She’s going to her relatives and she invited me to herself.
Anyway, that’s enough about me. What are your plans for the summer? Please write and tell me.
Best wishes
Chloe

Będę bardzo widzięczna, gdyż muszę to zaliczyć na 100%, a jeśli tego nie zrobię, to zawalę półroczę, a nie mogę tego zrobić, bo za rok przystępuje do FCE. Proszę o pomoc.
A niby dlaczego to jest NASZ problem, ze ty przez cale polrocze sie nie uczylas dobrze. Wytlumaczenie prosze.

I can’t wait for (brak przedimka) summer. I’m planning different activities (przecinek przed 'but') but in the first week of holidays I will sleep (it sounds strange but it is my way 'for a rest' (OF RESTING). Then I will go 'on' TO A camp for about 2 weeks. As 'usually' (zla czesc mowy) 'as' (niepotr) in every year when I go 'on' TO A camp I’m having a good time.
In the middle of July I’ll come back home and I’ll spend THE 'there' (na koncu zdania) rest of my time.
Certainly you’re thinking what I’ll do 'with earned mon-ey' (popraw to). I’ll spend it on 'the' (niepotr) learning 'of the electric guitar playing' (popraw...to play the e....). I always dreamT about it.
You asked about 'this' (daj 'the') girl from Spain.
You MAY think ’How it is possible?’ She’s going to her relatives and she invited 'me to herself' (nie, nie tak, pomysl i popraw).

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie