Sprawdzenie opisu (ważna uroczystość)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Event, which deeply roofed in my mind was my brother's marriage. It was an incredible experience seeing that my brother is making the most important decision in his life. It was held in St. Mary's Church near Pogodna Street and started at 6pm.
St. Mary's Church is situated in the city centre of Bialystok. It is set among oak trees, which makes this place exceptional. It needs to be emphasized that it is the biggest and the oldest church in my voivodship.
My brother Rafal and his fiancee Marysia invited a lot of guests and what suprised me, everyone came. It was scorching, sunny day and everybody was sweating, but it was nothing to what was happening in front of altar. Photographers were making plenty of photos, engaged couple seemed to beam with happiness and everything was so magicial. The most exciting moment was during marital oath. My brother was saying very important and significant words to Marysia. They seemed to be sure of what there were telling to each other. My parents were mightily moved. Never have I seen my parents crying before. After all priest said to bridal couple that they can kiss. I will never forget this long and passionate kiss.
My brother and sister-in-law are 6 years after marriage and they are still in love. I knew that they will be always together because they know what true love is. I associate this marriage with something unreal, fabulous and unforgettable, which for sure I will remember for all my life.

dużo błedów? :D

pozdrawiam :)
edytowany przez lukas12345: 11 sty 2011
pomoze ktos?;)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa